Ladies, What Would You Do?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So, ladies, you meet a Somali man who could be from your *qabil* that is 30-something, handsome, 6'3, athletic, well-read, highly educated with a 6+ figure income and workaholic tendencies you find indicative of ambition. He appears rather interested in you. However, your intuition tells you something is off. And it hasn't failed you in the past. Would you still let him pursue you or call it quits? You have noticed some early warning signs of possessiveness.
:stressed: *Spidey senses are tingling*

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
So, ladies, you meet a Somali man who could be from your *qabil* that is 30-something, handsome, 6'3, athletic, well-read, highly educated with a 6+ figure income and workaholic tendencies you find indicative of ambition. He appears rather interested in you. However, your intuition tells you something is off. And it hasn't failed you in the past. Would you still let him pursue you or call it quits? You have noticed some early warning signs of possessiveness.
damn you been spying on me lol, except i’m 5 foot 3, 400 pounds and make 3.50 an hour, but other than those minor details the person you described is exactly me. Weird.

Let’s be real some girls like that

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
damn you been spying on me lol, except i’m 5 foot 3, 400 pounds and make 3.50 an hour, but other than those minor details the person you described is exactly me. Weird.
Well, aren't you highly desirable? You make less than an illegal immigrant and are roughly around the same size and weight as a fridge.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Let’s be real some girls like that
:mjkkk: A Somali version of Christian Gray or Edward Cullen would get a restraining order from me. Showing up to your home or place of work without your consent. Haaaaye. I'd put you on notice for merely calling too much, even if you look like Don Juan.
amy sedaris ah110 GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

Jokes aside, I want to know if possessiveness is enough of a red flag to want to change course despite the preferable attributes.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am extremely desirable, All the women in colombia seem to love me. So much so they crowned King Of all the Faraxs and Abdis that roam the earth.

View attachment 234308
Well, Yusuf. You appear to be quite the catch.
E36A4B97-DB6C-4776-9AA6-3DE1B4FA8963.jpeg

Especially if that image of Humpty Dumpty merged with a flesh-coloured M&M is really you?

And since you are quite popular with the ladies. I wonder what you would do in this scenario but with the genders reversed?

Ur gonna run out of options soon

So a lady should tolerate a man being possessive even though they are not married yet. And their relationship has zero physical dimension? All because he looks amazing on paper and IRL.
Jason Momoa Sexy Man GIF
U don't know him well enough, do more digging until ur shovel hits something hard and then the red flags start to come out.

So a lady should tolerate a man being possessive even though they are not married yet. And their relationship has zero physical dimension? All because he looks amazing on paper and IRL.
Jason Momoa Sexy Man GIF

Interesting.
Also I ma just making an observation, not telling u to accept any kind of unfavourable situation, but u will most definitely lose options soon, exponentially,

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Also I ma just making an observation, not telling u to accept any kind of unfavourable situation, but u will most definitely lose options soon, exponentially,
Thanks. I have heard that for years. Still unbothered.
I could always age fish them.:mjlol: And many would believe me. Except perhaps the odey @Abdisamad. That has seen my government ID.

U don't know him well enough, do more digging until ur shovel hits something hard and then the red flags start to come out.
That is very pressumptous. Maybe the shovel came upon something incriminating.

Thanks. I have heard that for years. Still unbothered.
I could always age fish them.:mjlol: And those suckers will believe me. Except perhaps the odey @Abdisamad. That has seen my government ID.
Well I think it is pretty easy to find someone's age, I mean there is a plethora of evidence, on driving license, when you went to high school, college, passport, medical records, asking your workplace, looking at any government documents you have to put your DOB on, what age you can stop having children, how many years you have been in your job after college, asking your family members, friends, how many years you have lived in a property, tax records.

Anyone if you are that adamant on hiding your age good for you I guess?
But they will eventually find out, your beauty will expire soon and so will ur ability to have children, unless u marry a man who doesn't value those things, have fun finding them, they are rare

That is very pressumptous. Maybe the shovel came upon something incriminating.
Well there is a reason it is hidden, best to keep it hidden;)
Joking, but there are many things to find about a person which would disqualify them, but basing it off of a hunch is never a good reason to give up an oppurtunity

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well I think it is pretty easy to find someone's age, I mean there is a plethora of evidence, on driving license, when you went to high school, college, passport, medical records, asking your workplace, looking at any government documents you have to put your DOB on, what age you can stop having children, how many years you have been in your job after college, asking your family members, friends, how many years you have lived in a property, tax records.

Anyone if you are that adamant on hiding your age good for you I guess?
But they will eventually find out, your beauty will expire soon and so will ur ability to have children, unless u marry a man who doesn't value those things, have fun finding them, they are rare
I don't tend to hide much of anything. That is a bad foot to start on. Basing life on a lie. And I'm aware of those avenues to detect an individual's age. It was in jest.

I'm not as fixated on age as people judge you more for how old you look and a long reproductive life is common in my family (and in many Somalis). My only concern are the effects of living abroad which may alter that. My worry is more so with environmental toxins.
Well there is a reason it is hidden, best to keep it hidden;)
Joking, but there are many things to find about a person which would disqualify them, but basing it off of a hunch is never a good reason to give up an oppurtunity
I agree. However, I have seen people kick themselves in hindsight after finding out they were with a highly narcissistic person. :holeup:I think character has more weight than social arbiters of success. Not saying it does not matter. Nor that you should not find the person attractive. But because the former will tremendously impact your quality of life and peace of mind. All things should be considered. I'A.

I don't tend to hide much of anything. That is a bad foot to start on. Basing life on a lie. And I'm aware of those avenues to detect an individual's age. It was in jest.

I'm not as fixated on age as people judge you more for how old you look and a long reproductive life is common in my family (and in many Somalis). My only concern are the effects of living abroad which may alter that. My worry is more so with environmental toxins.

I agree. However, I have seen people kick themselves in hindsight after finding out they were with a highly narcissistic person. :holeup:I think character has more weight than social arbiters of success. Not saying it does not matter. Nor that you should not find the person attractive. But because the former will tremendously impact your quality of life and peace of mind. All things should be considered. I'A.
Have fun finding a man, but do more inspection before u disqualify them, this isn't X-factor, u have more than a couple minutes to decide if u wanna be with this guy for the rest of your life

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Living abroad in which country?
Generally, most western nations are saturated in environmental toxins from industry. Its inescapable. There is more regulation in the EU than America
Have fun finding a man, but do more inspection before u disqualify them, this isn't X-factor, u have more than a couple minutes to decide if u wanna be with this guy for the rest of your life
I'll be fine. Thanks for the concern. I actually posed the question to the ladies. However, I don't mind if you speculate that this is a first person narrative.:ftw9nwa: All the more spicy.

Trending

Latest posts