Ladies, What Would You Do?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You worries make now more sense .
I'd also say compatibility & character is the most important factor for a long term relationship & its success.

I don't know if our opinions from a Male perspective will help you much ,since selecting a suitable partner seems more difficult for a women ,but the only advice that comes to my mind is : dont compromise on your non-negotiables like compatibility and character & maybe comprise a lil in the looks & finance side .
I agree they are the foundation and bedrock. On average, Somali guys aren't bad looking, and I get a positive reception from them, so I'm not worried. What I think is sad is a lot of girls have internalized this notion that there aren't enough good men or even financially stable ones to go around. And that isn't true. I'm not even young, and I still get pretty good offers. It's because the guys who try to pursue me are older and hence more established. I am very cautious and an overthinker.
There should be a concerted effort to get sophisticated of the market, the Somali people can't afford to lose a qalanjo like her :ftw9nwa:
You are too kind. 🤣 Where else would I go other than to the arms of my books?

Trust you guts. You only have to pick one man. If he give you a bad feels. That enough for you to look for someone else
You're one of the few brothers that gave this advice. Intuition does count.

Possessiveness? That's hot. Especially for us sick-minded Gen Zs. If he's all that you mentioned, I would welcome it with open arms.

But I guess trusting your intuition would be the more logically choice.
Please tell me. Do Gen Zs like possessiveness? Is there a generational difference between them and, say, Millenials?

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
It is more of a plan to sow seeds of discontent and division. These beliefs are certainly by design. And anyone who falls for that is a pawn in a game intended to reduce the global population. It's anti-human at its very core and family. Some of us are unaware of the level of programming. :stressed:

Exactly if feels manufactured.

Men and Women have lost their role play as two biological mates.

they don’t know their role play.

So what they do: project.

I also feel like the likes of Andrew Tate and other radical feminist: profiting other peoples struggle/expense.

She's very pretty. People only have a caveat. They do not know enough about the prospect to screen them out.

Enough about this lowly woman of little consequence.

Falling pray to ones own primal desires does not make one a ho, habitually feeding those desires does.

Not only do you know more about women, you probably know more about men then I do.

Calling yourself a unicorn without actually calling yourself a unicorn, I’m immune to reverse psychology sweetie.

Ps. my voice is a lot sexier than that, you did it injustice, I demand a verbal apology.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Enough about this lowly woman of little consequence.

Falling pray to ones own primal desires does not make one a ho, habitually feeding those desires does.

Not only do you know more about women, you probably know more about men then I do.

Calling yourself a unicorn without actually calling yourself a unicorn, I’m immune to reverse psychology sweetie.

Ps. my voice is a lot sexier than that, you did it injustice, I demand a verbal apology.

Why are you throwing vitriol, waryaa. No one is of little consequence and put respect on the lady's name.

I do not profess to know very much about men or women. I do like to poke fun and don't take myself too seriously.

I don't think I could pull off a deeper register (I'm a lady). It was entertaining with hyperboles. As far as being a unicorn, I am not. Nice looking perhaps, at least above average intelligence and few if any relationships with no physical intimacy. A lady cognizant of her health has to choose wisely and if it means not entertaining certain prospects, then so be it. I don't lose from denying men. I lose from accepting a man that being in a relationship with could adversely impact my health.
Exactly if feels manufactured.

Men and Women have lost their role play as two biological mates.

they don’t know their role play.

So what they do: project.
It's more of a dynamic of competition or combativeness over interdependence and harmony.
I also feel like the likes of Andrew Tate and other radical feminist: profiting other peoples struggle/expense.
They want to make money and are merely charlatans from people's discontent.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Sis, you are better off misjudging than giving the benefit of doubt to the wrong man.

The options are clear; You either loss this stranger you barely know or risk losing yourself..

Why are you throwing vitriol, waryaa. No one is of little consequence and put respect on the lady's name.

I do not profess to know very much about men or women. I do like to poke fun and don't take myself too seriously.

I don't think I could pull off a deeper register (I'm a lady). It was entertaining with hyperboles. As far as being a unicorn, I am not. Nice looking perhaps, at least above average intelligence and few if any relationships with no physical intimacy. A lady cognizant of her health has to choose wisely and if it means not entertaining certain prospects, then so be it. I don't lose from denying men. I lose from accepting a man that being in a relationship with could adversely impact my health.

It's more of a dynamic of competition or combativeness over interdependence and harmony.

They want to make money and are merely charlatans from people's discontent.
Being with a man WILL impact your health. I mean you might get pregnant, stretch marks, flabby belly which, can be somehow reversed if you diet and exercise but being over 30 and the high chances of a Geriatric pregnancy there is no going past ‘health issues’ choose your poison.

I think trusting in your gut feeling is generally a good thing
If his inner self seems off, I think that's more important than everything else he has (height, looks, money etc) but Somali people put more weight on those things rather than if the brother isn't mentally good husband material