Ladies, if you work full-time. How much of the house duties will you do?

How much of the house duties are you willing to accept?

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, I'm not a tomboy. I'm more a nymph that wears a crown of lilies on her head that is carefree and bad with chores. My small and delicate hands were not made for hard labour I would wither. That's why I'm allergic to broke.

Yes u r Miss Independent. Stay that way. Twerk a little.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes u r Miss Independent. Stay that way. Twerk a little.
giphy.gif

How much of the how duties will you do if married and work full time?

Vote

Here's the equation for me:

If he pays 100% of the bills, Wife will do 80% of the chores. Husband will still do his own laundry but wife will cook and clean the house. He's more than welcome to help around the house as well, an ideal man will provide you a maid or house help if he doesn't want to do much himself. When kids come into the equation he will contribute just as much to help, kids are for both parents to raise.

If he pays 50% of the bills, then it's an even split between the two. 50/50 split between chores and every other thing in the house. Especially childbirth, he will have to pay you your missing salary when you're pregnant and after giving birth. He will also pay 50/50 for all medical bills, childcare expenses, and better take care of the child evenly (staying up as much as you) For a relationship like this, you'll probably need a 20+ page contract that he signs.

If he pays less than 50% then he's a scrub and you need to do better for yourself (excluding extenuating circumstances).

Is this even a question?

This is not about feminism.

No woman who has a brain would accept such unfair conditions. When she will rest? She will work full time then return home to take care of children and do housework.

She will have rough hands and back pain before she is even 35.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
All I hear is extra responsibilities, giving up my freedom and a thankless job. Why any woman will willingly sign up for this esp when the divorce rates are an all-time high is beyond me.

Me? I am opting out of this rat race.
Plan is to focus on my career for the next 25 yrs. Then, marry a 50yrs old widower and play "mummy" to his college-aged children..

Kamala Harris Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somali men feel embarrassed sharing house duties when they look at how their fathers etc used to live
Feel embarrassed? No they are just lazy. What’s embarrassing is that their fathers sat around and had time with tea and crumpets while his wife was slaving away with them 11 kids

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What is embarrassing is making a woman pay and then getting her to do most of the cooking and cleaning.

That is worse than a maid. At least a maid gets a salary and doesn't pay rent. That is simply using a woman.
This nigga is tryna make you both the field n*gger and the house n*gger,
:damn:
as the generations goes on the audacity goes on.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I used the maid as an analogy.

But my point is, taking a woman's money to pay rent and then making her do most of the cooking, cleaning, child rearing, child birth, breast feeding is straight exploitation. I'm NOT talking about situations in which they both share duties.

I see why divorce rates are high as the husband is taking and taking.
The thing is this is a lot of somali households in Minnesota. Mother and Father both work, yet mom does all the house and children duties by herself whilst still paying bills.

I do be very nosey around my aunts. I can’t count the number of somali ladies who go through this. They think going back home will stop this, so they are eager to go back.
:francis:

@Angelina- quite sad how these guys are so used to seeing their moms being treated like overworked dameers, they really haven’t got a clue on how to treat a woman. Like father, like son 😑

Last edited:
Feel embarrassed? No they are just lazy. What’s embarrassing is that their fathers sat around and had time with tea and crumpets while his wife was slaving away with them 11 kids

The thing is this is a lot of household in Minnesota. Mother and Father both work, yet mom does all the house and children duties by herself whilst still paying bills.
:francis:
This is an issue amongst most Westerners regardless of ethnic backgrounds and then men wonder why divorce rates are high or why women would rather postpone marriages.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is an issue amongst most Westerners regardless of ethnic backgrounds and then men wonder why divorce rates are high or why women would rather postpone marriages.
Well we are muslims…this isn’t common for middle easterners or South asians.
Their moms be pampered while somali hoyos look rough.
:kanyehmm:

You didn’t give any good options… A man who wants a wife that works full time and does all of the housework is living in fantasy world. The woman who agrees to this is foolish. Or a you know what.

Enough with the autistic gender war bollocks. Whoever brings in less money probably had more free time on their hand and therefore does more of the housework, it's not really a difficult concept. :snoop:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Enough with the autistic gender war bollocks. Whoever brings in less money probably had more free time on their hand and therefore does more of the housework, it's not really a difficult concept. :snoop:
I'm here see people fighting for my entertainment. I don't care about the answers. I would add fire to the fuel but I'm to lazy

Trending

Latest posts