Ladies, if you work full-time. How much of the house duties will you do?

How much of the house duties are you willing to accept?

• Total voters

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
How much of the how duties will you do if married and work full time?

Vote

If the farax and xalimo are both working full time, the man should at least do 30% and the woman 70%. However, these figures are for Somali men who are more traditional and less willing to do house duties. If it's a western farax and xalimo, the man should do 40% at least

I prefer this wallahi shaxshax waye
700-00609215en_Masterfile.jpg

If the farax and xalimo are both working full time, the man should at least do 30% and the woman 70%. However, these figures are for Somali men who are more traditional and less willing to do house duties. If it's a western farax and xalimo, the man should do 40% at least
If he was traditional, he'd be paying 100% of the expenses. There is nothing traditional about a man whose wife pays. Such a man is just selfish.

If he was traditional, he'd be paying 100% of the expenses. There is nothing traditional about a man whose wife pays. Such a man is just selfish.
I agree. But these days both men and women work but Somali men feel embarrassed sharing house duties when they look at how their fathers etc used to live

From (young) Somali couples you know, how do they share the work?

I agree. But these days both men and women work but Somali men feel embarrassed sharing house duties when they look at how their fathers etc used to live

From (young) Somali couples you know, how do they share the work?
So why do they not feel embarrassed taking money from women?

Selective embarrassment that is simply motivated by selfishness. Nothing traditional about it.

So why do they not feel embarrassed taking money from women?

Selective embarrassment that is simply motivated by selfishness. Nothing traditional about it.
They don't take money for themselves tho , it's going to the Bill's innit ?

If both working & both sharing the house duties ,but only 1 pays the bills
What's the point :cosbyhmm:

They don't take money for themselves tho , it's going to the Bill's innit ?

If both working & both sharing the house duties ,but only 1 pays the bills
What's the point :cosbyhmm:
What is embarrassing is making a woman pay and then getting her to do most of the cooking and cleaning.

That is worse than a maid. At least a maid gets a salary and doesn't pay rent. That is simply using a woman.

What is embarrassing is making a woman pay and then getting her to do most of the cooking and cleaning.

That is worse than a maid. At least a maid gets a salary and doesn't pay rent. That is simply using a woman.
Then why working ?

A maid is unusual in the west ,we not in Saudi lol

Then why working ?

A maid is unusual in the west ,we not in Saudi lol
I used the maid as an analogy.

But my point is, taking a woman's money to pay rent and then making her do most of the cooking, cleaning, child rearing, child birth, breast feeding is straight exploitation. I'm NOT talking about situations in which they both share duties.

I see why divorce rates are high as the husband is taking and taking.

I used the maid as an analogy.

But my point is, taking a woman's money to pay rent and then making her do most of the cooking, cleaning, child rearing, child birth, breast feeding is straight exploitation. I'm NOT talking about situations in which they both share duties.

I see why divorce rates are high as the husband is taking and taking.
Agree , that is why I'd advise young couples not to get kids until they financially stable .

Both should work & save for a house imo.
house = no rent .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm vain and don't want post-natal stretch marks but I'm willing to be humbled by motherhood in the near future. A baby is a cute accessory that I can't throw out for 18 years.

Naaah huuno, by all means do not be a mother. U will be miserable. Besides, even if u "Will" it with your mind, your womb is tombish and cannot carry a baby full term. But good luck if u really really really must

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Naaah huuno, by all means do not be a mother. U will be miserable. Besides, even if u "Will" it with your mind, your womb is tombish and cannot carry a baby full term. But good luck if u really really really must
Basra, I'm not a tomboy. I'm more a nymph that wears a crown of lilies on her head that is carefree and bad with chores. My small and delicate hands were not made for hard labour I would wither. That's why I'm allergic to broke.

Trending

Latest posts