Ladies...best/worst career for a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dead:Faarax architects??
Tadaaaaa, me
tumblr_inline_miv2isGOTi1qz4rgp.gif

You're studying to be an architect? my condolences :browtf:

so we just gonna act like u didnt want to become a brutalist architect :mjpls:

Brutalist kulaha, I have endured a lot of insult during my time here but this takes the cake! I won't accept this attack against my character :damedamn:

As for the wanting to become an architect part :browtf: it was a very dark, ignorant time in my life, we don't speak of that no mo

Jeesto

VIP
No hard feelings.
:bell:

Can you really? I take that back, I take that back.
:ooh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have always been interested in designs and been doing mine since i was 5. At first i wanted to become a mechanical design engineer but changed my mind after my trip to the motherland and saw the shape the country was in and how bad they needed architects and engineers to design and develope the countrys and it's infrastracture(Africa aswell).
PS all my siblings are Doctors, nurses, pharmacists etc, markaas i wanted to do something different(always been the rebellious kid in the family lol)
I want to move to Africa/Asia and start my own firm after i'm done with Architecture School insha'Allah

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
#Stay winning

#YASSS

#Lovewins

How's your fifth wife? I see you married her in some local chidren's park to be with her with a meher of a tissue paper.

article-2757559-216813C200000578-841_634x882.jpg

#BlackNWhiteSwirl

#PerfectMix

#NoCheapDemTing

#99pCheapWatch

#AllAboutBlackClothing

How's your fifth wife? I see you married her in some local chidren's park to be with her with a meher of a tissue paper.

article-2757559-216813C200000578-841_634x882.jpg

#BlackNWhiteSwirl

#PerfectMix

#NoCheapDemTing

#99pCheapWatch

#AllAboutBlackClothing

That guy actually won at life.

His first wife has a phd in engineering
:mjlol:

I know your somewhere in the queue for me

:russsmug:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
That guy actually won at life.

His first wife has a phd in engineering
:mjlol:

I know your somewhere in the queue for me

:russsmug:

One word from his personalised guide of 'How Salafis bring me dal gyals'.

It has a 99% success rate and maybe I should get it for you as an Early Eid present. Your chat up calls are not working, mate. You need to step up your game and stop assuming all the xalimos will be drawn by your part-time Tesco job.

Best: STEM (mostly tech and science related fields but MDs will do) and teachers ( i find teachers to be sexy, something about caring for demonic children just does it for me) and Billionaires

Worst: Labour, business related jobs (fickle and unreliable, they are also generally ugly and insecure), airline stewardess (listen I'm here for the gays but I'm not mating with one)

Best: Physics, especially at post grad level :banderas:
Worst: unskilled labour and feminine trades :vqbuyv0:

You have a good taste. Unfortunately, such a guy is most likely to live a loner life intellectually with his woman since most Somali girls aren't interested to know about Schrodinger's cat in explaining how an atom can be at two different places at the same time.

Last edited:

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Best: STEM (mostly tech and science related fields but MDs will do) and teachers ( i find teachers to be sexy, something about caring for demonic children just does it for me) and Billionaires

Worst: Labour, business related jobs (fickle and unreliable, they are also generally ugly and insecure), airline stewardess (listen I'm here for the gays but I'm not mating with one)

Pretty much this guy then

upload_2017-6-15_1-18-0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.