Ladies...best/worst career for a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Best: Physics, especially at post grad level :banderas:
Worst: unskilled labour and feminine trades :vqbuyv0:

I don't mind feminine trades if it means he helps take care of the kids!!! my dream guy is a kindergarten/preschool teacher but I have never heard of a Somali teacher :damn:

I've changed my mind.

Worst career: "I get money" followed closely by "I'm just doing me rn"

Best career: Hallmark greeting card writer - creativity, wit, humour...etc

Best career: Librarian, there was this Farax that used to work at a library I went to and I don't know how to explain it but there's a certain je ne sais quoi about a man who has a good understanding of the dewey decimal classification system. Surely, someone who is able to carefully handle old archives can also deal properly with a woman's heart.

It takes someone with average intelligence about two minutes to understand the dewey decimal system.

Could you imagine your hard earned income being taxed to pay such nonsense? First you subsidize those programs and then you also pay for their scholarships and bursaries and then you pay for their free low-income tuition and then you pay for the 30% off tuition for everyone else.

If you can't find a job in Lesbian Dance Theory, you can't pay for my health care when I'm old so don't waste my tax dollars. Pay the international student tuition price and lesbian dance theory away.

:camby:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
You have a good taste. Unfortunately, such a guy is most likely to live a loner life intellectually with his woman since most Somali girls aren't interested to know about Schrodinger's cat in explaining how an atom can be at two different places at the same time.

Because I'd much rather be talking about prion diseases, how there's no cure or treatment and since it's a protein, the likelihood of it randomly folding to that specific configuration. Our bodies are always one mutation away from ruin. More interesting than quantum superposition:vqbuyv0:

Could you imagine your hard earned income being taxed to pay such nonsense? First you subsidize those programs and then you also pay for their scholarships and bursaries and then you pay for their free low-income tuition and then you pay for the 30% off tuition for everyone else.

If you can't find a job in Lesbian Dance Theory, you can't pay for my health care when I'm old so don't waste my tax dollars. Pay the international student tuition price

Someone who majors in Lesbian Dance Theory is much more likely to support a gay Somalian refugee like you living in Canada than a STEM major, and that's a fact.

Humanities majors are more liberal, cosmopolitan and humanitarian than STEM types, who are cold, hard and calculating.

You better support your best interests gay man.

Because I'd much rather be talking about prion diseases, how there's no cure or treatment and since it's a protein, the likelihood of it randomly folding to that specific configuration. Our bodies are always one mutation away from ruin. More interesting than quantum superposition:vqbuyv0:

But many biological processes involve conversions of energy into forms usable for chemical transformations and are Quantum in nature. Quantum mechanics is there always stalking you no matter where you look.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo

If you can't find a job in Lesbian Dance Theory, you can't pay for my health care when I'm old so don't waste my tax dollars. Pay the international student tuition price and lesbian dance theory away.

I'd have thought that you and your booty shorts would be sashaying to dance class. :lolbron: If you don't like free healthcare or tuition then move to the US, damn.
I knew it was sus that you were a trump supporter when you had that icon!! It's easy to love him when his actions won't have any consequences for you.

:bell: How did you quote it????

I deleted the comment real quick lol

LOL I was still in the thread when I saw it immediately. Want me to delete it then?

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
But many biological processes involve conversions of energy into forms usable for chemical transformations and are Quantum in nature. Quantum mechanics is there always stalking you no matter where you look.

mA it's great you found something you're passionate about! May it be lucrative for you in the future ameen. I'm more on the medical side, diseases are fascinating and the body is amazing yet so fragile.

Someone who majors in Lesbian Dance Theory is much more likely to support a gay Somalian refugee like you living in Canada than a STEM major, and that's a fact.

Humanities majors are more liberal, cosmopolitan and humanitarian than STEM types, who are cold, hard and calculating.

You better support your best interests gay man.

I also think STEM majors should pay full international student tuition (if they aren't already) and only be paid back if they find a permanent job in their field. Alot are bagging groceries and driving Uber or have started their own businesses lately. That doesn't need an expensive degree. Another waste of tax dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts