Ladies...best/worst career for a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warya, leave me alone :ftw9nwa:

My career is in STEM but not going to give away my identity just based on the # of Somali women who would be pursuing it so you can gerarahere with gender studies. I've already been accused of being quite masculine so you can keep guessing on my career.

Never said you were in gender studies :ohno:

I'm gonna say Comp sci or Biochemistry good guesses eh?

Walaahi we are out here doing our thing and surviving and now we got Halimos hating on us :manny:

If you would work on your emotional intelligence, I wouldn't have such an impression but otherwise you guys are great -just don't be so logical all the time, throw caution to the wind every once in awhile (procrastination doesn't count).

What do you think about power and energy engineers? asking for a friend

If you would work on your emotional intelligence, I wouldn't have such an impression but otherwise you guys are great -just don't be so logical all the time, throw caution to the wind every once in awhile (procrastination doesn't count).

The bastard child of chemical and electrical engineering

You are spot on about the emotional intelligence part, your accuracy is pretty deadly if i must say :ehh:

What do I think about the people in that field or the field itself ?

If we are talking about the field then you gotta analyze the market and the demands for it, the field has a small pool of employers and its tough to get a promotion or change jobs, although I think the field will see a slight increase in employment in the coming years. Also an extremely specialized skill set is required to be competent against other employees.

Power and energy engineers are interesting people to say the least ....

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
A Somali Engineer? That's like some super rare type Pokémon.:whoo:

Gegrj.gif
@Coulombs law ECE is pretty rare tbh, most do Civil Engineering, Comp Sci or Business Admin.

You are spot on about the emotional intelligence part, your accuracy is pretty deadly if i must say :ehh:

What do I think about the people in that field or the field itself ?

If we are talking about the field then you gotta analyze the market and the demands for it, the field has a small pool of employers and its tough to get a promotion or change jobs, although I think the field will see a slight increase in employment in the coming years. Also an extremely specialized skill set is required to be competent against other employees.

Power and energy engineers are interesting people to say the least ....

Tell me more about the people...

:notsureif: Are you a power engineer ?

Oh don't worry you guys are intelligent people although you guys tend to be shady :hemad:

No I'm not, okay good to know I'm pretty observant so will be able to catch on to any shady behaviours from a certain individual that my friend may or may not be interested in.

VixR

Veritas
It's not just videographers, it's any and all artsy types, especially the ones that claim to have alter-egos. Just run if he tells you that. One ego is more than enough for any one man nacala jinni khab.

@Coulombs law

Question on ECE. I noticed you NA guys do a course called Electrical and Computer Engineering. What does it entail, exactly?

Here in the UK we have 3 branches:

• Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
  • Electronic and Computer Engineering
  • Computer Systems Engineering (sometimes called Computer Embedded Systems).
They're all separate and distinct, with the first being the most prestigious and well known. It mainly focuses on power engineering and renewable resources. The other two focus on computers and/or consumer electronics.

But you guys combine electrical engineering and computer science into one discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending