Ladies...best/worst career for a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were outnumbered here so gather around and I'd like to hear your perspectives.

IMO
The worse career for a man is a videographer specifically for Somali weddings, these men are constantly surrounded by women every other weekend, also any time I watch wedding video's they have a tendency to focus on a few women's dabo's the entire night, do your job!

Best career: Librarian, there was this Farax that used to work at a library I went to and I don't know how to explain it but there's a certain je ne sais quoi about a man who has a good understanding of the dewey decimal classification system. Surely, someone who is able to carefully handle old archives can also deal properly with a woman's heart.

Engineers lack emotional intelligence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were outnumbered here so gather around and I'd like to hear your perspectives.

IMO
The worse career for a man is a videographer specifically for Somali weddings, these men are constantly surrounded by women every other weekend, also any time I watch wedding video's they have a tendency to focus on a few women's dabo's the entire night, do your job!

Best career: Librarian, there was this Farax that used to work at a library I went to and I don't know how to explain it but there's a certain je ne sais quoi about a man who has a good understanding of the dewey decimal classification system. Surely, someone who is able to carefully handle old archives can also deal properly with a woman's heart.

Engineers are assholes.

Really? Of all the jobs on god's green earth, those are the best and worst for you?

The best career a women wants a man to have is one with a big fat salary $$$ the worst one is the complete reverse
IMG_7614.JPG

You'll be expected to bring more than your body to the relationship. Keep that in mind. and gender studies don't count:mjlol:.

I thought men weren't supposed to be emotional, this is meant to be a light-hearted thread walal.
I know some Somali women did you wrong but its okay, tomorrow will be a brighter day :)

Enough about us and more about you..

So what is your major ?

What type of man do you want ? A labourer or a guy with a blue collar job ?

What is the max and min age you go for ?

Is different Qabil a problem for you and your family ?

Do you give guys with good credit score extra consideration ?

Warya, leave me alone :ftw9nwa:

My career is in STEM but not going to give away my identity just based on the # of Somali women who would be pursuing it so you can gerarahere with gender studies. I've already been accused of being quite masculine so you can keep guessing on my career.

Warya, leave me alone :ftw9nwa:

My career is in STEM but not going to give away my identity just based on the # of Somali women who would be pursuing it so you can gerarahere with gender studies.

You're haughty, short-tempered and have low standards. I'm gonna say Chemistry/Biology?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending