Ladies, are looks everything to you? (Vote)

Choose a guy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
If I marry a girl who is 20 years old, eats healthy, takes care of her skin/face and exercises, then she should keep her looks for 20 years.

A lot of women get fat after marriage and having children. Just look at middle aged women in your town.

Lmao is this thread in response to that @alawi guy

Let's be honest, women are terrible decision makers when it comes to men otherwise 90% of today's population wouldn't exist.

God bless women

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Lmao is this thread in response to that @alawi guy

Let's be honest, women are terrible decision makers when it comes to men otherwise 90% of today's population wouldn't exist.

God bless women

I can't tell if I proved him right or wrong :ayaanswag:

#2 is popular because he has a good career so it's not ALL about looks

If I marry a girl who is 20 years old, eats healthy, takes care of her skin/face and exercises, then she should keep her looks for 20 years.
There are more important things I'd advice you look for someone more intellectually stimulating than an air head.

I can't tell if I proved him right or wrong :ayaanswag:

#2 is popular because he has a good career so it's not ALL about looks

Not big enough of a sample, throw in established, older, liberal women and you'll see a drastically different outcome

Also I would like to introduce #6 - 4/10 looks, 4/10 wallet, 4/10 height 10/10 sweet talk & makes you feel good. There's a 93% chance you'll catch him red-handed with the chubby malab from a few doors down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending