Ladies, are looks everything to you? (Vote)

Choose a guy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy #2 has all the votes because he's a doctor with a lot of money, none of the women here are actually attracted to him. Guy #4 gets genuine attraction because of his looks

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Guy #2 has all the votes because he's a doctor with a lot of money, none of the women here are actually attracted to him. Guy #4 gets genuine attraction because of his looks

Maybe because he seems more sorted

Ffs I should have made #1 the doctor :lawd:

MariaMaria

I refuse to choose :ohlord:

You need to feel attracted to him. How the hell are you able to sleep with the guy if there is no attraction :wtfdis:

Number 1 and 2 are a no. While number 2 isn’t even that bad at all, laakin his height... :meleshame:Number 3 is a saqajaan for not knowing what he wants. He won’t be able to take care of you. Ain’t nobody got time for that. I don’t like hoes so number 4 is definitely a no. Even though he is fine as hell.

You are one of the only ones that like #4 :mjlol: looks wise

Barely anyone wants #3 , Somali girls hate guys who don't know what they want , too many men like that in the community

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What i learnt from this thread, majority of somali girls are short and want tall man in an ideal world

:mjswag:

MariaMaria

What i learnt from this thread, majority of somali girls are short and in an ideal world want a tall farax

:yousmart:correct

Tall guys are genuinely more popular. I should have said Mr sexy was 6'4 he would have won the poll :mjhaps:

Last edited:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
You are one of the only ones that like #4 :mjlol: looks wise

Barely anyone wants #3 , Somali girls hate
guys who don't know what they want , too many men like that in the community

I see why they don’t like him though. A bit gay-ish and his earring isn’t making things any better lool.

i dont care about their past or height...
mzW9z.gif

how much does nr 4 earn:ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.