Ladies, are looks everything to you? (Vote)

Choose a guy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6FT crew checking in.

This isn't the age of manlets.
I lack money.
Your best friend is a step ladder.

I accept this tradeoff.:manny:

SumMo

very lowkey
:shookgabre: this is exactly what I mean

@MariaMaria congratsss on 10 pagess
61CC68FD-0BFE-48E1-98D9-83A079BE2A4A.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There are many more greater Somali men option and you didn't even be honest about it.

Like I am successful, handsome and blessed. There are many Faaraxs like me.

World

VIP
There are more important things I'd advice you look for someone more intellectually stimulating than an air head.
I’d end up committing zina or marrying a second wife(which I don’t want to do) if I married someone who I’m not attracted to, so no there aren’t more important things.

You lost a great opportunity with 3, how you going to combine a religious guy with the characteristics of someone who doesn't know what he wants in life?

it's an oxymoron, every religious guy I ever came across firmly knew what he wants in life.

You should have just said "fresh graduate" or a junior "engineer" just getting started.

This would have made the poll's better, at the moment, you overpowered 2, trashed 3 and trampled on 1

Looks are last on any decent woman's list.

Does he have a job? Does he have an education? Does he treat you like a queen (this matters because he must treat his kids the same way)? Do you think he will raise his kids or will he be with his friends instead? Is he the type that will push his daughters to be proud, independent black woman who will be able to fend for herself in this cold, cruel world and not rely on anyone and push her to succeed and break barriers? Will he be loyal to his wife and kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.