Ladies and gents I am unable to do a single pushup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't get why he would call you a fatty. You are in a healthy weight for someone who's 6'2.

Alot faraaxs need to eat and hit the gym it's getting embarassing.
When I went to uk all I seen was malnourished faraaxs who look like they haven't ate in a few days

That feeling when you visit London and you notice that you have more gains than all the Faaraxs there :wow:

Hahah I know but I meant my arms, I don't want to have defined muscles in my arms. I try to avoid doing too much with them

Right now I don't have a workout routine, too busy with other things :jcoleno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You still won't have defined muscles! Who told you that? If you dont work out your arms you'll get xusul baruur :gaasdrink:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰

You still won't have defined muscles! Who told you that? If you dont work out your arms you'll get xusul baruur :gaasdrink:

War I know myself, I'm always working with my arms I don't need more training than that or nin baan u ekanyaa, and I don't put weight on my arms that easily.

@Generalissimo
:gucciwhat: what are you laughin at, is ub to yuu, is ilaali intaanan kugu fadhiisan:ummhmm:

We got people like @Ferrari who's like 190 to over 200 pounds but is like 6'6 and still looks skinny as f*ck.

:lolbron:
dude I am gonna hit the gym soon. I am pretty fit now, albeit still skinny, but much better than before. My goal is to be 300lbs and look like one of those strongmen niggas u see in strongman competitions.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I did 43 when I was 14:gucciwhat:
I was 3rd in class behind this aa dude who had 50 and this girl who had 47:dwill:
you still a tho. Get your weight up lil nigga :denzelnigga:

dude I am gonna hit the gym soon. I am pretty fit now, albeit still skinny, but much better than before. My goal is to be 300lbs and look like one of those strongmen niggas u see in strongman competitions.

Good bro we need more faraax hitting the gym. But you gotta be dedicated :ehh:

Something that amazes me is I know mandem who've been going gym for years and there's no difference. Wallahi waa cajiib. Is this genetics or what. As I'm trying to hit the gym more regularly I don't wanna end up like that :gucciwhat:

Something that amazes me is I know mandem who've been going gym for years and there's no difference. Wallahi waa cajiib. Is this genetics or what. As I'm trying to hit the gym more regularly I don't wanna end up like that :gucciwhat:

Probably cause they ain't eating enough or taking their training serious. Seen niggas spend more times on there phone or chitchatting about life than actually lifting weights in the gym. Wallahi waa cajiib :noneck:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Probably cause they ain't eating enough or taking their training serious. Seen niggas spend more times on there phone or chitchatting about life than actually lifting weights in the gym. Wallahi waa cajiib :noneck:
Yeah those guys annoying. I remember i wasted 30 mins listening to some guy complain about his car problems. I never went with him to the gym since:ftw9nwa:

How many push-ups can you max out before collapsing? Yesterday at the gym my buddy challenged me to a fitness test to see which one of us is more fit. I survived the first round on the treadmill but when it came to the push-ups I was unable to do a single one. I can't lift my body up, yet I'm skinny as a stick. Help a brother out:mjcry:

Just when I thought I was alone lol

How many push-ups can you max out before collapsing? Yesterday at the gym my buddy challenged me to a fitness test to see which one of us is more fit. I survived the first round on the treadmill but when it came to the push-ups I was unable to do a single one. I can't lift my body up, yet I'm skinny as a stick. Help a brother out:mjcry:

Like 100+. For body weight stuff go to a boxing gym and do drills with them, if you want to look bigger hit the gym and run starting strength for a year before moving onto a hypertrophy routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending