Ladies and gents I am unable to do a single pushup

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Badeed
Hahaha I know what you mean, it looks so easy when others are doing it, but it's really hard walalhi.
I can do 5 pushups now and my record is 10, but I stopped doing it regularly cuz I don't want have defined muscles in my arms hahahah, but when I flex, waa la iga ordaa
1324060498_bruce_lee_flexing_muscles.gif

:mjswag::rejoice:

And I still can't do 1 push-up :kanyehmm: yeah wallahi in my head I was like I got this, it's a push-up it's as easy as abc but I didn't even budge from the ground an inch :mjcry: what do you mean you stopped doing it cause you're scared of defined muscles? you won't have muscles for doing 10 push-ups a day. What does your workouts look like for you to have muscles? Waad igu ciyaaraysaa, you're super strong miyaa :qri8gs7:

NCS?! Allow that I'm 20 years old you know. NCS was back in year 11. And lol it's ok vegans don't get fat.

Kkkk, how was I to know you're 20. There are year 11 students here I'm sure. so how long ago did you go there?

Vegan? So many Somali girls jumping on that bandwagon. why did you choose to be vegan?

Kkkk, how was I to know you're 20. There are year 11 students here I'm sure. so how long ago did you go there?

Vegan? So many Somali girls jumping on that bandwagon. why did you choose to be vegan?

I went there in the Christmas holiday. Vegetarian since 13, vegan since fifteen there was no jumping. I'm not a sheep I'm just a very emotional person. Love tho still

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
And I still can't do 1 push-up :kanyehmm: yeah wallahi in my head I was like I got this, it's a push-up it's as easy as abc but I didn't even budge from the ground an inch :mjcry: what do you mean you stopped doing it cause you're scared of defined muscles? you won't have muscles for doing 10 push-ups a day. What does your workouts look like for you to have muscles? Waad igu ciyaaraysaa, you're super strong miyaa :qri8gs7:
Hahah I know but I meant my arms, I don't want to have defined muscles in my arms. I try to avoid doing too much with them

Right now I don't have a workout routine, too busy with other things :jcoleno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Lose weight fam i dont want to hear cangeero bears arteries clogged up kkk

90 kg sounds alot but you also have to look at the body portions, the height etc.
my relative is 190cm and his weight is 90 kg somethings. He doesnt look fat at all only only muscles MashaAllah:salute:
:ahh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm same height as @CangeeroBear but I weight between 87-89 kg cause my weight fluctuates alot due to how much I eat and working out. It's a good weight to have I use to be really skinny but alhamdullilah going to the gym helped alot.

I'm same height as @CangeeroBear but I weight between 87-89 kg cause my weight fluctuates alot due to how much I eat and working out. It's a good weight to have I use to be really skinny but alhamdullilah going to the gym helped alot.
Dude this guy is a drug addict who is obviously underweight.The weight you are at is perfect especially if you have a good enough muscle mass.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Dude this guy is a drug addict who is obviously underweight.The weight you are at is perfect especially if you have a good enough muscle mass.
Yeah I don't get why he would call you a fatty. You are in a healthy weight for someone who's 6'2.

Alot faraaxs need to eat and hit the gym it's getting embarassing. When I went to uk all I seen was malnourished faraaxs who look like they haven't ate in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts