Ladies and gents I am unable to do a single pushup

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many push-ups can you max out before collapsing? Yesterday at the gym my buddy challenged me to a fitness test to see which one of us is more fit. I survived the first round on the treadmill but when it came to the push-ups I was unable to do a single one. I can't lift my body up, yet I'm skinny as a stick. Help a brother out:mjcry:

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
How many push-ups can you max out before collapsing? Yesterday at the gym my buddy challenged me to a fitness test to see which one of us is more fit. I survived the first round on the treadmill but when it came to the push-ups I was unable to do a single one. I can't lift my body up, yet I'm skinny as a stick. Help a brother out:mjcry:
Try 1-2 everyday and u will notice you will be able to do more. I can do 50 at once now and i started like you.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

I was in your shoes once unlike you i was challenged in front of halimos when i said no to the guy one qalanjo stroked the lion in me and i couldn't say no i did 4 and half and the other guy did 30 push ups.

Start with crossed legs push ups then bench push ups when you can do 30 start doing the regular push ups.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Push ups are overrated

I can barely do 20

Walahi I’m fat ass f*ck I need to lose some weight

I’m only 6’1 but weight 220 pounds last I remember :francis:

America truly is fucked as I’m considered normal here

Last edited:
Practice holding your body weight. Also fix up your problem areas a lot of guys got bad wrists and shoulders that bring them too much pain when doing push ups.

Basically just do them then you’ll get better

Push ups are overrated

I can barely do 20

Don't blame society , reduce the amount of food you eat and gradually reduce reliance on sweets which are hard to portion control.Count calories! People say go gym when you are overweight but that's not the way.If you wanna lose weight it's a simple case of les food.If you want rapid loss eat 1.4k calories while walking more often.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Don't blame society , reduce the amount of food you eat and gradually reduce reliance on sweets which are hard to portion control.Count calories! People say go gym when you are overweight but that's not the way.If you wanna lose weight it's a simple case of les food.If you want rapid loss eat 1.4k calories while walking more often.

laakin if you saw me and real life you wouldn't even think i was 220lbs, my fat is evenly distributed (alhamdulillah)

like everytime i go to the doctor he asks me if i play football

i'm like the smallest in my family in terms of height, the tallest is my youngest brother whos 6'4 and weighs 240 pound

but youre right im trying to reduce my sweets so i don't get diabetes/cholesterol (my dad has it).

Push ups are overrated

I can barely do 20

16 Stone at your height isn’t fat, however if you want to lose weight straight Cardio.
20 Mins cross trainer
20 Mins Treadmill
And the rest weight resistance
3 Days a Week
Don’t go to the Gym with anyone because you won’t get anything done, put Music on and focus.
You should be dripping with sweat
If not there really isn’t a point being there in the first place.
Don’t listen to these skinny Somalis
They don’t understand the struggle of being overweight.
Good luck

16 Stone at your height isn’t fat, however if you want to lose weight straight Cardio.
20 Mins cross trainer
20 Mins Treadmill
3 Days a Week
Don’t go to the Gym with anyone because you won’t get anything done, put Music on and focus.
Good luck

If your Somali and your overweight you lack discipline period

saywalahi

Xamar Living
20 Mins cross trainer
20 Mins Treadmill
3 Days a Week
Good luck

the first of you replies that i can actually understand :gucciwhat:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
@Badeed
Hahaha I know what you mean, it looks so easy when others are doing it, but it's really hard walalhi.
I can do 5 pushups now and my record is 10, but I stopped doing it regularly cuz I don't want have defined muscles in my arms hahahah, but when I flex, waa la iga ordaa
1324060498_bruce_lee_flexing_muscles.gif

:mjswag::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending