at what age do you hope to be married

sad how late ppl get married nowadays.

if I was born 200 years ago in somalia being married to some qalanjo while doing whatever job I was doing while simultaneously being free to practice the deen is a nice thought.

When I find the right person. Not putting an age on it. But hopefully before pregnancy gets hard though.

I’d rather marry a little later than average than marry wrong. I’ve seen just how it badly it messes up women’s lives when they marry the wrong man and nah, I’m good

Marriage is calaf anyway, it’s best to not worry, make dua you marry a person that is good for you, and let Allah swt handle the rest

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs

I used to be staunchly against marriage and instead wanted to focus 100% on building my career and wealth but after graduating and working for a bit, I'm now open to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Short answer? Whenever you find a worthwhile person, I don't think age is a factor :manny:
It's not like the avg 32yr old is that much more emotionally and mentally developed than a 27yr old.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
There's a viral video of a dad confronting his son's bully. Nigga got slumped along with his wife and son and took a generational L

I need to be youthful with my kids so I can turn up at the school gates and tombstone any uppity teenager
Just learn to fight and keep yourself in good health and you'll be good. Most teenagers now got popcorn lung from the vapes they be smoking.

Short answer? Whenever you find a worthwhile person, I don't think age is a factor :manny:
It's not like the avg 32yr old is that much more emotionally and mentally developed than a 27yr old.
What’s stopping you from finding the one? Where did that miskeen hijabi go? I was waiting for you to post you finally found one. Seems like the marriage market is difficult for both men and women these days.

Trending