Laangaab pakistani is racist to laandheere somalis but cries when they clap back

@Blade1

I told you I'm not racist to kkkrackers I'm speciest. They are not like me nor am I like them.
If Muslims don't unite we will be on the dinner menu for the foreseeable future.
If Muslims can't unite we must try our chance with other Africans or we will continue to be abused by other nations.

@Viva Benadir

I edited my post but how come I can't use the words of the Nabiy aren't we supposed to be like him

@White

We shouldn't diss 200 mil people because of one idiot.

@Blade1

I told you I'm not racist to kkkrackers I'm speciest. They are not like me nor am I like them.
If Muslims don't unite we will be on the dinner menu for the foreseeable future.
If Muslims can't unite we must try our chance with other Africans or we will continue to be abused by other nations.

@Viva Benadir

I edited my post but how come I can't use the words of the Nabiy aren't we supposed to be like him

@White

he didnt use it as a racist slur to dis them. it wasnt considered racist during those days. arabs were poetic but you were using slur. non muslims might assume he was racist

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
@Blade1

@Viva Benadir

@White

:ulyin:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
where is that judgemental woman who said she only hangs out with Pakistanis/Arab cause Somalians and other Africans are bad influence:hillarybiz:

B come defend your “friends “ :bell:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
where is that judgemental woman who said she only hangs out with Pakistanis/Arab cause Somalians and other Africans are bad influence:hillarybiz:

you mean @zeinap83 ? She is a BLM freak.

anyways i ahve discovered that you are oromo, not even good xabash, laxawlallah.

Naaya you fuuleey just tag me.

Whats there to defend? we all knew pakis were racist :kodaksmiley: Am i supposed to be surprised?

Begging the white man will do that for you. What do you think asians and east asians worship white ppl? they are richer because white built their country for them since they intended to stay and the indians lived in slums while whites ducked their women and lived in the best cities in india. India and the whole of south east asia would have remained a shit hole had the cadaan not went there.
All Anglo Afghan wars were fought on Pakistani soil and they won all of them, theres is only 500,000 anglo indians and theyre all in south india