Laangaab pakistani is racist to laandheere somalis but cries when they clap back

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I love somalia but lets be real india & pakistan are doing waaayyy better than us as a nation
When you've spread your legs as far as you can for Europeans sure they're doing well. But are still talked and considered along with third world countries with war torn nations with third world issues such as clean water. Lol if thats them doing well with nothing stopping them and getting aided to help ruin Afghanistan from the USA shit then thats sad wallahi

I love somalia but lets be real india & pakistan are doing waaayyy better than us as a nation
Begging the white man will do that for you. What do you think asians and east asians worship white ppl? they are richer because white built their country for them since they intended to stay and the indians lived in slums while whites ducked their women and lived in the best cities in india. India and the whole of south east asia would have remained a shit hole had the cadaan not went there.

Paki is a racist word. We should not diss our Muslim brothers. If one Pakistani says something racist we shouldn't diss all Pakistanis.
You weren't singing that tune in the oromo thread. Face it all non somalis are our enemies, it's just the way humans were made to be enemies in this world. If god wanted us to get along we would all be the same, lions don't roll with sheep so why should we alpha somalis hang with hairy cuck white worshipping asian sub humans.

I'm not defending any one but why are you people on here so damn emotionally immature ?, do we have to react to everything single thing/ tweet/ dhuuso that is said about us ?

@Yaquub

Pakistanis worship Allah unlike their disgusting shitdian cousins. If Muslims or Africans don't work together will keep gettin taken advantage of. I want us to be allied with all of our neighbors except the cursed Habesha.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Paki is a racist word. We should not diss our Muslim brothers. If one Pakistani says something racist we shouldn't diss all Pakistanis.
PaKi Is A rAcIsT wOrD. We ShOuLD nOt DiSs OuR mUsLiM bRoThErS
And calling cadaans subhumans who are only here to test us from Allah in this dunya isn't racist :farmajoyaab:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
They can suck my dick, their culture is racist, I don't apologise to laangaab pakis.

Trending

Latest posts