Laangaab pakistani is racist to laandheere somalis but cries when they clap back

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways I won't take offense from a bunch of laangaab dalits

Also, no more shit talking on this thread, if you have the balls say that shit to the paki rat on twitter, otherwise don't act so tough here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
He is now claimin its fake lmaoo
He isn't the only one to do this. Bunch of people run with this excuse when they're exposed.

Pakis Twitter is harmless one Somali mujahid can end them all.
Everybody knows you can't talk shit about Somali's and get away with it. Give it a day or so he'll go on private or deactivate.

Pakis can be so disgusting. They have these grooming gangs in the UK, they do honour killings, they chuck acid on their women and they inbreed like rats.
:ohlord:

He isn't the only one to do this. Bunch of people run with this excuse when they're exposed.

Pakis Twitter is harmless one Somali mujahid can end them all.
Everybody knows you can't talk shit about Somali's and get away with it. Give it a day or so he'll go on private or deactivate.
That's why I love my somalis we don't take shit :banderas:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
That's why I love my somalis we don't take shit :banderas:
We run Twitter. :rejoice: Like most xoolos on Twitter come under us. I know Pakis on Twitter who are in Somali GC who clean our dirty nigis. :russ:
Few try to act hard and disrespekt us here and there but they're quickly karbaashed. :pachah1:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Loool he claims those messages were fake. It's funny how dirty, curry munching, cow worshiping Hindu Pakis have the nerve to make fun of Somalia, when they literally rape children in their country and kill/throw acid at their daughters for not marrying their ugly inbred cousins.

93% of Paki women experience sexual violence. Probably all from uncles/brothers.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1348833/93-pakistani-women-experience-sexual-violence/
I am surprised you're not defending him and calling pakis miskeen people

Trending

Latest posts