Laangaab pakistani is racist to laandheere somalis but cries when they clap back

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
Paki girls winning tho :lawd:
FEV6Y.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways I won't take offense from a bunch of laangaab dalits

Also, no more shit talking on this thread, if you have the balls say that shit to the paki rat on twitter, otherwise don't act so tough here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pakis are gods worst creation after iblis anyway. It must suck to be them they are ugly and have slanted foreheads with unibrows thanks to their fathers fucking their aunts because no one else will have them and they booty clap for two ppl who raped them (arabs and whites). They also think they come from the line of the prophet, talk about begs this one paki tried to tell me that they come from the prophets line but i'm thinking bestiality is haram so why would anyone sane marry their animal women.

FEV6Y.jpg

How can they criticise us for piracy when we defend our country. When the british came to their land they had them crawling on all fours and fucked their women (which resulted in at least one generation of pakis being born out of incest)

ph6.jpg

site_197_Hindi_406675.JPG

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
what do you expect out of people that still have slavery and make the most out of disabled people.

My granfathers fighting invaders

220px-Somali_warriors_board_British_naval_batilla.jpg

Cuck race paki forefathers fighting the white man
main-qimg-73dfb6a872fb2d0eb0716a3e5f1059e0-c

2eic4n.jpg

Actual meme link: https://imgflip.com/i/2eic4n

It took me a long time to make this meme. Your welcome brothers. No one attacks the somali race without retaliation. And so the paki onslaught begins.

:friendhug:
:hemad:

Loool he claims those messages were fake. It's funny how dirty, curry munching, cow worshiping Hindu Pakis have the nerve to make fun of Somalia, when they literally rape children in their country and kill/throw acid at their daughters for not marrying their ugly inbred cousins.

93% of Paki women experience sexual violence. Probably all from uncles/brothers.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1348833/93-pakistani-women-experience-sexual-violence/
wallahi this isn't funny. you guys act like this is a joke but that 93% percent are miskeen victims

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The gag is the pakis made the group chat to swear at yemenis somalis and Iraqis and couldn't handle the insults from somalis and then took the somalis off the groupchat so they could screenshot and cry victim. Typical asians :russ:
Can't blame them though after generational incest it's bound to affect your brain and reduced them to childlike mentality of getting annoyed and not fighting back:mjlol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
How are south asians laangaab when their race is bigger than the somali race?
Getting with your cousin and then your kids getting with your nieces and nephews and then forcing your grandkids to get with each other doenst qualify for being landhere.
Being in number hasn't helped these people when anyone and everyone has abused them.

Getting with your cousin and then your kids getting with your nieces and nephews and then forcing your grandkids to get with each other doenst qualify for being landhere.
Being in number hasn't helped these people when anyone and everyone has abused them.
I love somalia but lets be real india & pakistan are doing waaayyy better than us as a nation

Looool true