Kyle Rittenhouse takes the stand in Kenosha homicide trial, breaks down crying (EMOTIONAL)

They attacked him first!
He went there with illegal rifle with the intention of killing people. His sick mother should be behind bars for giving a minor assault rifle to kill protesters.

The fact that you are defending a murderer says alot about your moral character.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I donated to his legal fees last spring. It's looking promising that he will be found not guilty. I wish him the best. It was self defence.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Uff. He and his neckbeard family wouldn't spit on your African behind if you were on fire.

You don't know that. 99% of humans will help if they saw someone on fire. Even so, thats fine. I am for justice and a fair legal system. I don't want to see anyone go to jail for defending themselves. What does this have to do with being black? Not everything is about race.

:childplease:

You don't know that. 99% of humans will help if they saw someone on fire. Even so, thats fine. I am for justice and a fair legal system. I don't want to see anyone go to jail for defending themselves. What does this have to do with being black? Not everything is about race.

:childplease:
Change your name to AbdiCadaanDoon.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Because like 99% of ex-muslims, you worship cadaan ass.
I know many ex Muslims and they make excuses for Muslims all the time.

You have provided no proof I worship cadaan ass. I only worship my Lord.

Trending