Kyle Rittenhouse takes the stand in Kenosha homicide trial, breaks down crying (EMOTIONAL)

I know many ex Muslims and they make excuses for Muslims all the time.

You have provided no proof I worship cadaan ass. I only worship my Lord.
I know many ex Muslims and majority of them suffer from inferiority complexes, some realized some not. In your case not realized and very cringe. The ones who left the religion because they simply wanted to are cool and they usually steer away from ideologies.You defending this hick who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire is a palpable example of your cadaan worshipping ways.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I know many ex Muslims and majority of them suffer from inferiority complexes, some realized some not. In your case not realized and very cringe. The ones who left the religion because they simply wanted to are cool and they usually steer away from ideologies.You defending this hick who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire is a palpable example of your cadaan worshipping ways.

You dont know any as almost all of them live private lives and don't voice their opinions to others and just want to live low key lives. There are many Somali ex Muslims who only have Somalis in their lives.

I am defending anyone who was victimized, black or white. It doesn't matter what their colour is.

I have no idea why you are offended and bothered by my unequivocal support of a fair legal system. I find it bizarre.

Sol

?
My god this was the most easiest open and shut case but the prosecution was so fucking bad this whole trial was a shit show nacalaa :mjlol:

Xoxoxo

VIP
I would defend anyone of any race. Haven't you seen the video of him being attacked?
Still, killing people is never the answer! He had the gun and chose to shoot people and kill them. Unless he had an actual valid reason, he shouldn’t have killed people.

Barack Obama Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Still, killing people is never the answer! He had the gun and chose to shoot people and kill them. Unless he had an actual valid reason, he shouldn’t have killed people.
They were all felons. One of the men he shot was a convicted sex offender, the other one got done for domestic abuse shit and the third guy had a gun pointed at the kid's head. He admitted it while he was on the stand and the prosecutor literally face-palmed loooooooooool

Watch the videos, it was clearly self-defense. He's going home :rejoice:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

Take a look at the video.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I agree with @AbdiGaalDoon this poor kid was defending his life and property from BLM thugs and deserves to win this case. I love the judge presiding over this case. He destroyed the Democrat prosecutor, finally an unbias judge :banderas:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Kyle is innocent! It was self defence!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He literally came from another state armed with a rifle to attend these protests.

How is that protecting yourself if you don’t even live in the state or the city the protest is taking place at.

Bro travelled from Illinois to Wisconsin with a rifle to attend a protest???

:mindblown:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I agree with @AbdiGaalDoon this poor kid was defending his life and property from BLM thugs and deserves to win this case. I love the judge presiding over this case. He destroyed the Democrat prosecutor, finally an unbias judge :banderas:

What do you mean his life and property?

He came from another state armed with a rifle.

He was looking for trouble.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I support Kyle Rittenhouse, he acted on self-defence I would definitely shoot anyone trying to vandalize my businesses

His business?

He is 17 and doesn’t even live in the state.

He went down there with his rifle from Illinois to Wisconsin because he heard of protests.

How is that self-defence??

He literally came from another state armed with a rifle to attend these protests.

How is that protecting yourself if you don’t even live in the state or the city the protest is taking place at.

Bro travelled from Illinois to Wisconsin with a rifle to attend a protest???

YA YA YA YA! Suddenly borders matter :comeon:
1636680839709.png

Trending

Latest posts