Kyle Rittenhouse takes the stand in Kenosha homicide trial, breaks down crying (EMOTIONAL)

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
lul these BLM cucks always amuse me, suddenly hes from another state is there new excuse, dude was rushed by an angry armed mob of course he had every right to defend himself. He will win this case.

It’s not that.

Why did he attend this protest in another state armed with a rifle?

Answer: He was looking for violence

Doesn’t matter whether he was defending himself, question is: Why was he there?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Kyle Rittenhouse is like a kid who shows up to school with an AR-15 but shoots another student who pulls a gun on him.

It was probably self-defence but why did you come to school with a gun in the first place??

:ummhmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It’s not that.

Why did he attend this protest in another state armed with a rifle?

Answer: He was looking for violence

Doesn’t matter whether he was defending himself, question is: Why was he there?
That doesnt matter, its not a legal reason to deny his right to self defence, its not illegal to travel nor is it illegal to own rifle especially open carry in Wisconsin. Those “intentions” you speak is is known as prepostory evidence and as you can see by the Judge its not relevant to the case. Pre meditated murder charge to hold requires evidence beyond any reasonable doubt. It was clearly a spontaneos action and he didnt shoot anyone but the attackers who had a long rapsheet. Im sorry but you cant defend BLM thugs anymore. Law will always prevail.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That doesnt matter, its not a legal reason to deny his right to self defence, its not illegal to travel nor is it illegal to own rifle especially open carry in Wisconsin. Those “intentions” you speak is is known as prepostory evidence and as you can see by the Judge its not relevant to the case. Pre meditated murder charge to hold requires evidence beyond any reasonable doubt. It was clearly a spontaneos action and he didnt shoot anyone but the attackers who had a long rapsheet. Im sorry but you cant defend BLM thugs anymore. Law will always prevail.

If that’s the case then why are his lawyers seeking a mistrial?

We can all agree that the prosecution are horrible at their jobs.

So why isn’t the defence using this to get their client a not guilty verdict?

Why are they seeking a judgement that does not clear their client of any wrongdoing?

Answer these questions instead of relying on talking points.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I fuxking cringe at how some of these guys in here sound like the alt right and Fox News contributors.

These guys literally parrot their points.

@TekNiKo parrots @AbdiGaalDoon who parrots Fox News, conservatives and Wikipedia.

Whenever I embarrass conservatives, AbdiGaalDoon claims to be a “centrist” and leaves his buddy Teknigis in the dust.

Case in point:

You guys are dumbasses for falling for my right wing trolling. I have been only voting Liberal since I turned 18. I have donated thousands of dollars to the party throughout my years.

I am very excited that the Liberals have strengthed their hold in the GTA, less the Thornhill riding, which will turn Liberal in 4 years.

I am very excited Trudeau has been given another mandate.

:denzelnigga:

I am not a conservative. I am firmly in the centre. I am more centre-left than I am centre-right.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If that’s the case then why are his lawyers seeking a mistrial?

We can all agree that the prosecution are horrible at their jobs.

So why isn’t the defence using this to get their client a not guilty verdict?

Why are they seeking a judgement that does not clear their client of any wrongdoing?

Answer these questions instead of relying on talking points.
Mistrial is due to the political targetted nature of this trial, defense will seek out any way to de escalate the case

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Mistrial is due to the political targetted nature of this trial, defense will seek out any way to de escalate the case

LOL.

A defence lawyers main concern is the client that is paying them to defend them against criminal charges.

What use is that if they’re pushing for a verdict that still leaves a question mark on their client.

Their job isn’t to care about the politics or the optics, that’s the judge’s job.

Either Kyle should fire them or conservatives should accept that maybe he’s not as innocent as they claim.

:manny:

His business?

He is 17 and doesn’t even live in the state.

He went down there with his rifle from Illinois to Wisconsin because he heard of protests.

How is that self-defence??

:mindblown:
Great I would have done the same. When I heard negro3s looting Somali Businesses. I would go from Europe to America just to shoot them negro3s

So you are looking to shoot negroes?

Tell me how you or Kyle are the victim.

:ayaanswag:
Niggas have to behave. They have been emancipated thus they must be civilized as free people. Instead they act like monkeys who have escaped the zoo. This is why I hate Martin Luther King aka Uncle Tom, if negro3s followed the example of Malcolm X they would have been more than equals to the white and be the civilizer

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Niggas have to behave. They have been emancipated thus they must be civilized as free people. Instead they act like monkeys who have escaped the zoo. This is why I hate Martin Luther King aka Uncle Tom, if negro3s followed the example of Malcolm X they would have been more than equals to the white and be the civilizer

Yes, that sentence of yours that repeatedly uses racial slurs and references to animals really does settle the argument that systemic racism is dead.

Do you see the underlying problem?

This trial has been (unsurprisingly) politicised. This kid clearly wanted to shoot some people.

Imagine if a leftist activist went to the Capitol attack and took it upon themselves to shoot the people breaking in. They'd be jailed - rightly so.

It wasn't his job to police the protest. In fact, he went to another state to do so. He wanted an excuse to kill someone, and he did. idk what charges he should face, but he should be jailed for sure.

If this kid was black/brown, conservative media outlets wouldn't back him, and he'd rightly go to jail for his actions.

What do you mean his life and property?

He came from another state armed with a rifle.

He was looking for trouble.
He was looking for trouble, but he didn’t start trouble and once trouble came his way. He defended himself. His case seem pretty clear stand your ground they have in America. The problem was these guys attacked him assuming he ain’t gonna use his weapon. When you attack people always be ready for the worst

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He was looking for trouble, but he didn’t start trouble and once trouble came his way. He defended himself. His case seem pretty clear stand your ground they have in America. The problem was these guys attacked him assuming he ain’t gonna use his weapon. When you attack people always be ready for the worst

You know what, I understand your viewpoint. It’s very reasonable.

I think it may have been a horrendous misunderstanding. I think they thought he was an active shooter and decided to “take justice” but in fact he wasn’t one and thought they were attacking him.

Regardless, this guy had no business even being in the state let alone the protest or even the city it was held in.