Kyle Rittenhouse takes the stand in Kenosha homicide trial, breaks down crying (EMOTIONAL)

You know what, I understand your viewpoint. It’s very reasonable.

I think it may have been a horrendous misunderstanding. I think they thought he was an active shooter and decided to “take justice” but in fact he wasn’t one and thought they were attacking him.

Regardless, this guy had no business even being in the state let alone the protest or even the city it was held in.
The place had a protest planned and people with different political views came there. It’s not uncommon when you have a protest planned people travel. But as you say they attacked him assuming he was something he wasn’t. At that point he was within his right to defend himself m. It’s not like he can talk to them and they will shake hand and move on. People were emotionally charged from both sides and they wanted to beat the shit out of him and paid the price

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I donated to his legal fees last spring. It's looking promising that he will be found not guilty. I wish him the best. It was self defence.

Ahhhhhh it all makes sense now .

Gaalo gay have a white man in your dp hence why you are going to bat for this white c*nt YOU WANT A taste of him .

I see you bro may the rainbow shine bright on you .

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Ahhhhhh it all makes sense now .

Gaalo gay have a white man in your dp hence why you are going to bat for this white c*nt YOU WANT A taste of him .

I see you bro may the rainbow shine bright on you .

That "white man" is hero Julian Assange. Pick up a book. Was I supposed to put some gangsta rapper criminal instead?

:draketf:

By the way, did you even bother to watch the video I posted of the events that took place or the video posted by someone else of the testimony of one of the white men who was shot but who admitted he pointed his gun at this young man before being shot?

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
That "white man" is hero Julian Assange. Pick up a book. Was I supposed to put some gangsta rapper criminal instead?

:draketf:

By the way, did you even bother to watch the video I posted of the events that took place or the video posted by someone else of the testimony of one of the white men who was shot but who admitted he pointed his gun at this young man before being shot?

Assange is no hero he did it all for the glory for someone who is into the wiki leaks , your pretty dumb for taking the vaccine .

I would think you would know about the nwo or have seen bill c*nt gates ted talk shiiiiiit I would think you would know about the Georgie guide stones.

Do you think your hero would take a vaccine that doesn't stop you from getting covid or stopping it from spreading ?

The clot shot has ruined your brain my dear Watson .

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Assange is no hero he did it all for the glory for someone who is into the wiki leaks , your pretty dumb for taking the vaccine .

I would think you would know about the nwo or have seen bill c*nt gates ted talk shiiiiiit I would think you would know about the Georgie guide stones.

Do you think your hero would take a vaccine that doesn't stop you from getting covid or stopping it from spreading ?

The clot shot has ruined your brain my dear Watson .

Never did I think I would be defending @AbdiGaalDoon but here I go.

Assange is a hero, betrayed by his own Australian government led by Julia Gillard.

As for the vaccine, @AbdiGaalDoon only took it because of the regulations in Canada.

I don’t agree with many of his views but I won’t ever attempt to misrepresent any SSpotters views deliberately.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Periplus is in tears tonight, first step in his full acquittal

Happy Keep Your Head Up GIF by JCPenney

TekNiKo

VIP
What a joke, that was the easiest charge to convict him on. That judge is a straight right wing trump loving Republican. No way would a black dude or a minority would have that dismissed expecially when the gun was illegal.
Exactly you think if firearms misdemeanour didnt stick a murder charge would? The case is pretty much won now. Yup, the Judge has a bias toward following the Constitution which is a refreshing development.

I knew it ! The judge was biased from the get go!
The judge wanted to adopt the fatherless Rittenhouse, the way he was looking at him smh

Exactly you think if firearms misdemeanour didnt stick a murder charge would? The case is pretty much won now. Yup, the Judge has a bias toward following the Constitution which is a refreshing development.
Tf are you talking about? :westbrookwtf:

He went across state lines with an illeagal weapon that wasn’t registered to him. He literally broke a crime right then and there. And that charge was thrown out. Now imagine it was a black dude that crossed state lines that killed people with a illegal weapon and ask yourself with a straight fact if that judge would of threw that charge out.

You talk like a right wing white when the same rules don’t apply to you. :mjlol:

TekNiKo

VIP
Tf are you talking about? :westbrookwtf:

He went across state lines with an illeagal weapon that wasn’t registered to him. He literally broke a crime right then and there. And that charge was thrown out. Now imagine it was a black dude that crossed state lines that killed people with a illegal weapon and ask yourself with a straight fact if that judge would of threw that charge out.

You talk like a right wing white when the same rules don’t apply to you. :mjlol:
Illegal go check Wisconsin State gun laws its not illegal to carry an assault rifle you really are brainwashed.

Illegal go check Wisconsin State gun laws its not illegal to carry an assault rifle you really are brainwashed.
He’s not a Wisconsin resident and the gun wasn’t registered which makes it illegal. You are the brainwashed one, stop reading red pill sites, it’s showing.

TekNiKo

VIP
He’s not a Wisconsin resident and the gun wasn’t registered which makes it illegal. You are the brainwashed one, stop reading red pill sites, it’s showing.
Your the one defending armed convicts who attacked Kyle he was just defending himself and will get off deal with it.

Your defending this guy :susp:

Your the one defending armed convicts who attacked Kyle he was just defending himself and will get off deal with it.

Your defending this guy :susp:

Your defending some shithead kid that went across state lines to fight “BLM”. You are totally brainwashed by the alt right. You know deep down that shit would never fly with a black dude.

TekNiKo

VIP
Your defending some shithead kid that went across state lines to fight “BLM”. You are totally brainwashed by the alt right. You know deep down that shit would never fly with a black dude.
Whites are the majority in America and thus will always have the system on their side I never denied this, I always support “White is right” policy. Blacks turn their home into shitholes and wanna burn down white mana home go to hell. Guul Kyle. Guul Trump.

Whites are the majority in America and thus will always have the system on their side I never denied this, I always support “White is right” policy. Blacks turn their home into shitholes and wanna burn down white mana home go to hell. Guul Kyle. Guul Trump.
Shameless guy :comeon:

Trending

Latest posts