Kush or Axum

Kush vs Axum

• Total voters
What are u even saying? If u accept Axum to have colonised Meroe than leave it at that. lol. Accept it how it is. Also, you're really talking aboutrefugees from Eritrea and saying they're cleaners etc? They're running away from a Communist regime that's cleansing them. What has Sudan ever been apart from being a toilet for Arabs and being their rape babies? Imagine looking like an NBA player and claiming to be from a Saudi tribe. lmao.

btw I've heard that Ethiopians and Eritreans own Khartum and drive the best cars. And I'd rather marry a xabesha ting anyday over than a mulatto wide nosed Afro-Arab Fatima.

Didn't the Ethio president just save ur country from total destruction?
What am I saying? Read any history book, you'll see Axum took over Meroe after the city was already abandoned. Toilet for Arabs and rape babies? Sounds like the experience Habeshas face in gulf countries lol.

Keep listening to your habesha coworkers at mcdonalds, those slum rats live in west gerief, a ghetto surrounded by wealthy Sudanese suburbs. No one cares if you want to marry your bug eyed habasha cousin

lol I've never seen a rich Sudani nor have yall ever been relevant or useful. Confused Bantus is all I know.

Axum over a thousand years ago (just the city)

axum007.jpg

images

axum-Dungur-palace-reconstruction.jpg

lalibela.jpg

Sudan in 2019:

View attachment 82371

View attachment 82372

View attachment 82373

:trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:

stay in ur lane u non Cushite, you're Egypt's side chick :browtf:
Your honestly a weirdo, your xabeshi, just come out the closet and stop pretending to be Somali. No Somali thinks so highly of Ethiopia and blindly defend them as if there getting paid and lies about their own people. You make up so much bullshit such as xabeshis bullying Toronto Somalis or how Somali girls are s who lust after xabeshi men.

Secondly, Sudan is divided into 4 tribes that are the same ethnic group. 2 of the tribes speak Nubian and only speak Arabic when they are in the major cities. The other 2 tribes such as Jaa'li and Shaiqi speak Arabic and left their old language.

@Asaana ignore this troll, he's a non Somali pretending to be Somali to troll on here.

What am I saying? Read any history book, you'll see Axum took over Meroe after the city was already abandoned. Toilet for Arabs and rape babies? Sounds like the experience Habeshas face in gulf countries lol.

Keep listening to your habesha coworkers at mcdonalds, those slum rats live in west gerief, a ghetto surrounded by wealthy Sudanese suburbs. No one cares if you want to marry your bug eyed habasha cousin
"meroe was abandoned" kulaha. They got conquered and the Axumites set up their Christian authority over the city. By then Kush was already doomed.

Sorry but most xabeshas I know are straight with their shit and many are rich in your own country, Sudan. Nobody has ever heard of Sudanese being of high status. In the Arab world you're beaten up, abused and verbally humiliated on TV. I've seen it myself. some Arab aabo on TV was roasting Sudanis for being lazy and made fun of their skin complection.

Rich Sudani suburb my bum bum. Next you'll say Mongolians are rich and own China. lmao.

There's a female Sudani youtuber and she married a midget Ethiopian Amxara. I'm sure u know who I'm talking about.

"meroe was abandoned" kulaha. They got conquered and the Axumites set up their Christian authority over the city. By then Kush was already doomed.

Sorry but most xabeshas I know are straight with their shit and many are rich in your own country, Sudan. Nobody has ever heard of Sudanese being of high status. In the Arab world you're beaten up, abused and verbally humiliated on TV. I've seen it myself. some Arab aabo on TV was roasting Sudanis for being lazy and made fun of their skin complection.

Rich Sudani suburb my bum bum. Next you'll say Mongolians are rich and own China. lmao.

There's a female Sudani youtuber and she married a midget Ethiopian Amxara. I'm sure u know who I'm talking about.
Christian authority?

Delusional, you've never even been to Sudan yet you're making this shit up. Habeshas are servants in Sudan, servants in all Arab countries, and servants in Somalia. Is this the wealthy luxury car owning habeshis you're talking about?
524bdb506.jpg

Arab world makes jokes about every ethnicity, and Sudanese NEVER get beaten in Arab countries. We're all engineers (especially civil engineers in the 80s during the gulf arab boom), doctors, teachers, professors, and at worst taxi drivers; it's illegal for us to be maids like Ethiopians. There's even a saying in the GCC that every Sudanese household has a PhD holder. Just accept your pathetic faith as servants instead of dragging others down to your bottom class level.

Osama Daoud, one of the wealthiest businessmen in the world, he didn't report his networth to Forbes nor does he flaunt his wealth like a kaffir. He just quietly runs a successful conglomerate.
inPOITMopJLk.jpg

Dude u ignored all my other points. The cathedral was built outside of Ethiopia, mainland Axum, by a general in a land they just conquered. The mosque in Zeila has always stayed in Somali possesion and never surrounded by Enemies. It was a great mosque with importance sxb. Forget the church built in a small town by Axumites. The mosque should've been preserved, now it's too late.
I ignored your point concerning the difficulties in the building process because it is insignificant if you presume any meaningful hold over the lands that have been conquered. Plenty of conquerors build monuments and further promote the instalment of religious and other architecture attesting to their rule.
Huh, so you are saying the Axumite conquest of Yemen wasn't that impressive to begin with? The control over the territory was shaky at best? That's a poor excuse. Rather it's another L! Boasting all day to have held sway over Yemen, parts of Saudi and Meroe in the past and yet they can't even build one monument without disturbance.
And don't say the Yemenis dismantled the building after the Axumites left. The cathedral in Mogadishu still survived to an extent despite a civil war, religious extremists and having no christian congregation to maintain it. Yemen had at least a christian population and many Arabs made pilgrimage to the church as you said, so they would not destroy a source of revenue.

Again, idk enough to say for sure but for now I'll stick with the common Ethio theme. You might be right though.
You do realise the implications of this, don't you? :lolbron: Don't let your little house of cards come crashing down like that, my friend.

idk about their legitimacy but the xabeshas have karbashed Adal and Ifat many times, especially before slaying Imam Amhed Gurey. Yeshaq I continued to defeat sultanates and he was the reason why Muslims came together to get stronger.

Amda Seyon, before Gurey's era, completely annihilated the sultanates and any Somali/Muslim force in EA. Read his wiki bio, it's crazy wllahi. He never lost a battle and made Adal and Ifat pay tribute to the xabeshas.

Things went downhill for the xabeshas when Gurey started his campaignes and xabeshas were weak.
Let's stick to the legitimacy of the Solomonic dynasty for once, the other topics are rinsed and repeated and can be summarised as: you win some, you loose some, but mano y mano habesha are really done for :manny:
Back to topic: If Menelik I claim is indeed false (most likely), what else have you been lying about? Remember you said Ethiopians never lied about their history and kept records of it. Now you are saying you don't know and I could be right about the Solomonic dynasty being a charade. :ulyin:
What I see here, and I hate to repeat myself: No credible record of Menelik I claim except for a dubious 14th century national epic titled "Kebra Nagast", with a high probability of the statements made therein being faker than Joe Biden's teeth or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you understand that the core and very heart of Habesha/Ethiopian/Tigrayan identity stands or falls with this question of legitimacy.
If things point towards illegitimacy of the dynasty, all that remains will be an empty shell of buildings and stories without cultural substance or significance.
:westbrookswag::sass2:

Last edited:
I ignored your point concerning the difficulties in the building process because it is insignificant if you presume any meaningful hold over the lands that have been conquered. Plenty of conquerors build monuments and further promote the instalment of religious and other architecture attesting to their rule.
Huh, so you are saying the Axumite conquest of Yemen wasn't that impressive to begin with? The control over the territory was shaky at best? That's a poor excuse. Rather it's another L! Boasting all day to have held sway over Yemen, parts of Saudi and Meroe in the past and yet they can't even build one monument without disturbance.
And don't say the Yemenis dismantled the building after the Axumites left. The cathedral in Mogadishu still survived to an extent despite a civil war, religious extremists and having no christian congregation to maintain it. Yemen had at least a christian population and many Arabs made pilgrimage to the church as you said, so they would not destroy a source of revenue.
Nah, being built in Yemen still proabbly made it harder than if it was in Axum but I'll give u that one.
And no, not saying the Axumite conquest was weak at all, quite the opposite, they built a Christian monument in the heartland of Arab Judaism. Their control over it was perfect.A feat that nobody in hisotry has ever achieved, before or after. Relax ur horses lol I know u wish to downplay Axumite achievemnets as much as possible kkkkk. But what I am saying is that a monuments built over a hundred years prior and in a foreign land is in better conditions than the mosque in Zeila which was built and remained in Somalia. There's no hiding these facts m8. Might I nadd that the cathedral was much bigger, whta u see in pics is just the inside.

Also, how the hell can u bring up the cathedral in Bombdisho? A modern building made by Itlaians in the 1900s. Not surprised that it survived AS anyway. lol there's no comparing it m8. 6th century building in Yemen vs 20th century modern cathedral, really nigga? lol

You do realise the implications of this, don't you? :lolbron: Don't let your little house of cards come crashing down like that, my friend.
What are u referring to? I don't see a reason to disbelieve in the claim other than what u told me, which alone isn't enough. You'll need more evidnce.

Let's stick to the legitimacy of the Solomonic dynasty for once, the other topics are rinsed and repeated and can be summarised as: you win some, you loose some, but mano y mano habesha are really done for
It's true though, Gurey was the best thing that happened for us and other Muslims but even he got killed eventually and theEthiopians conquered all Muslim lands except for Somalia. Today, harar is a Christian majority, city. That's what the Muslim ctronghold in EA is reduced to. Just sayin.......:manny:

Back to topic: If Menelik I claim is indeed false (most likely), what else have you been lying about? Remember you said Ethiopians never lied about their history and kept records of it. Now you are saying you don't know and I could be right about the Solomonic dynasty being a charade. :ulyin:
What I see here, and I hate to repeat myself: No credible record of Menelik I claim except for a dubious 14th century national epic titled "Kebra Nagast", with a high probability of the statements made therein being faker than Joe Biden's teeth or your Somalinimo. I hope you understand that the core and very heart of Habesha/Ethiopian/Tigrayan identity stands or falls with this question of legitimacy.
If things point towards illegitimacy of the dynasty, all that remains will be an empty shell of buildings and stories without cultural substance or significance.
I still said I agreed with their legitimacy as there's no good enough reason for it to being false. Also, even IF menelik was arong that doesn't make all the previous niggas illegitimate.

idk how there's a relationship between believing the legitimacy of the Solomonic dynasty and my Somalinimo. lol. You do u I guess.

Menelik lying doesn't take away any history, it would just mean he's a liar and was wrong. But for now you're just gonna deal with the fact that the legitimacy is accepted :trumpsmirk:

Your logic makes no sense. That's like saying the Banu Hashim of today can't claim the history of their Banu Hashim ancestors of the 7th century who conquered the entire Middle East.

Modern day Ethiopians/Eritreans are the direct decedent's of the Habeshas of Axum. Afar's/Agews are not the direct decedent's of the Ajuuran Sultanate, Warsengeli Sultanate, Geledi Sultanate, or any other majority Somali Sultanate since they existed as a separate ethnicity the same time these Sultanates were flourishing.
Exactly.

Some folks on here have a hard time grasping simple facts.

Big ups to Waaqo of Punt!. I am most gratified to see others finally reading the same stuff I have been posting here for a long time. Of course it's Auxum. Waaqo's opponents are just spouting national qabyalad.

Kush ruled Egypt briefly, but the Kushites kept getting defeated and pushed up the Nile into Ethiopia. They had to move out of three capital cities.

Auxum conquered Kush, had ships and foreign trade, conquered areas in Yemen and the present day Saudi Arabia. They ruled the north Somali coast at least as far as Berbera.. After the Romans began their control of Egypt, Auxum was allied with Rome in the Red Sea trade.

People: For Goodness' sake, read Sade Mire or any good history of the Red Sea trade.

Nah, being built in Yemen still proabbly made it harder than if it was in Axum but I'll give u that one.
And no, not saying the Axumite conquest was weak at all, quite the opposite, they built a Christian monument in the heartland of Arab Judaism. Their control over it was perfect.A feat that nobody in hisotry has ever achieved, before or after. Relax ur horses lol I know u wish to downplay Axumite achievemnets as much as possible kkkkk. But what I am saying is that a monuments built over a hundred years prior and in a foreign land is in better conditions than the mosque in Zeila which was built and remained in Somalia. There's no hiding these facts m8. Might I nadd that the cathedral was much bigger, whta u see in pics is just the inside.

Also, how the hell can u bring up the cathedral in Bombdisho? A modern building made by Itlaians in the 1900s. Not surprised that it survived AS anyway. lol there's no comparing it m8. 6th century building in Yemen vs 20th century modern cathedral, really nigga? lol

What are u referring to? I don't see a reason to disbelieve in the claim other than what u told me, which alone isn't enough. You'll need more evidnce.

It's true though, Gurey was the best thing that happened for us and other Muslims but even he got killed eventually and theEthiopians conquered all Muslim lands except for Somalia. Today, harar is a Christian majority, city. That's what the Muslim ctronghold in EA is reduced to. Just sayin.......:manny:

I still said I agreed with their legitimacy as there's no good enough reason for it to being false. Also, even IF menelik was arong that doesn't make all the previous niggas illegitimate.

idk how there's a relationship between believing the legitimacy of the Solomonic dynasty and my Somalinimo. lol. You do u I guess.

Menelik lying doesn't take away any history, it would just mean he's a liar and was wrong. But for now you're just gonna deal with the fact that the legitimacy is accepted :trumpsmirk:
Bro you were time skipping like crazy bringing up ancient Egypt and modern day Mogadischu, don't blame me, I was only playing along.
I told you there is good enough reason to doubt it. It's really an ahistorical claim if there isn't even secondary sources, forget about primary sources, attesting to it, except for an epic written mind you over 2500 years after the fact. And this literature was written under the rule of the first king who "reclaimed" the Solomonic dynasty, Yekuno Amlak after he disposed of the last ruler of the Zagwe dynasty. Quite convenient, don't you think? :sass2:

The Kingdom of Kush was an ancient civilization in Africa. It is often referred to as Nubia and had close ties to Ancient Egypt.

Where was the Kingdom of Kush located?

The Kingdom of Kush was located in Northeast Africa just south of Ancient Egypt. The main cities of Kush were situated along the Nile River, the White Nile River, and the Blue Nile River. Today, the land of Kush is the country of Sudan.

How long did the Kingdom of Kush rule?

The Kingdom of Kush lasted for over 1400 years. It was first established around 1070 BCE when it gained its independence from Egypt. It quickly became a major power in Northeast Africa. In 727 BCE, Kush took control of Egypt and ruled until the Assyrians arrived. The empire began to weaken after Rome conquered Egypt and eventually collapsed sometime in the 300s CE.

The Sudanese Kush ruled Egypt back and forth, one time for over 1000 years, they were a great power when axum was a backwater in 770 BC

kush_map.jpg

Big ups to Waaqo of Punt!. I am most gratified to see others finally reading the same stuff I have been posting here for a long time. Of course it's Auxum. Waaqo's opponents are just spouting national qabyalad.

Kush ruled Egypt briefly, but the Kushites kept getting defeated and pushed up the Nile into Ethiopia. They had to move out of three capital cities.

Auxum conquered Kush, had ships and foreign trade, conquered areas in Yemen and the present day Saudi Arabia. They ruled the north Somali coast at least as far as Berbera.. After the Romans began their control of Egypt, Auxum was allied with Rome in the Red Sea trade.

People: For Goodness' sake, read Sade Mire or any good history of the Red Sea trade.
Someone gets it :nvjpqts:

why? because it shows kush was centuries more advanced and conquered Egypt and did more than your habashi county?

take it up with history if you dont like it, its a fact, they ruled Egypt for centuries and some of her top pharaohs were from kush,
:dead:

No I said that cus I've never seen maps of Kush that show it to have that much land.

250px-Africa_in_400_BC.jpg

ce2d62eb68a13e09e41791823fb8d6c5.png

:dead:

No I said that cus I've never seen maps of Kush that show it to have that much land.

250px-Africa_in_400_BC.jpg

ce2d62eb68a13e09e41791823fb8d6c5.png

stop picking maps from their early days, they ruled egypt and ahmaar was enslaved by Persia and egypt in the past, 2500 years go, and you are just picking old maps, get me maps when kush used to piss on egypt and enslaved egypt for almost 1000 years

I've read it.

How and where does it even suggest that Axum ruled the northern Somali coast to Berbera?

:gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

Trending