Kush or Axum

Kush vs Axum

• Total voters

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Axum because they conquered Yemen/Saudi's so hard they almost made it to Mecca. :mugshotman:

Tf did Kush do other then make skinny pyramids resembling their weak ass Cushite bodies kkkk. :fittytousand:

Also is this a trick question? Kush got conquered by Axum. :farole:

You already know who yours truly is gonna vote for :trumpsmirk:

I feel like u made this a bait thread for me sxb ngl :cosbyhmm: is this an ambush? Are u gonna throw Kush supremacy at me? lool ofc not cus I'd destroy it with my Axumite supremacy.

You already know who yours truly is gonna vote for :trumpsmirk:

I feel like u made this a bait thread for me sxb ngl :cosbyhmm: is this an ambush? Are u gonna throw Kush supremacy at me? lool ofc not cus I'd detroy it with my Axumite supremacy.
lol, could you give some solid reasons why you think Axum in it's heyday is superior to Kush in it's heyday?

Axumite military achievemwnt:

Defeated Persians several times in war and killing their lords and generals and taking Yemen from under their control.

Colonised,destroyed and defeated the whole of Yemenite-Yemen (Hymyarate kingdom) and parts of Saudi (something that no African or Cushite ever did). The great general, Abraha, even built a Christian cathedral that still stands in Saan'a, Yemen till this day. Houses in Bombisho collapse after a year. The Axumites ahd the most advanced architecture in SSA after the ancient Egyptian civilisations.

The colonised western Somaliland and Djobuti thorugh expansion and there's remnants of Axumite burial sites in those regions, look it up.

Completely annihilated the kingdom of Kush and absorbed it. Axumite influence reached all the way to meroe, Sudan. Look at where that is.

Axumite emperors subjugated and assimilated several ethnic groups/tribes and named themselves the king of kings, king of Aksum, Himyar, Raydan, Saba, Salhen, Tsiyamo, Beja and of Kush.

The biblical figure known as the 'Queen of Sheba' came from Axum. She married Solomon and thus started the Solomonic dynasty of Ethiopia.

"The Manichaei prophet Mani (died 274 AD) regarded Axum as one of the four great powers of his time, the others being Persia, Rome, and China."

They also had their own gold currency. Were great sea travellers that reached all the way to India, Persia, Constantinople, Rome, Greece, etc. This was done thousands of years before Somalis did and started to brag about "we reached Maldives n shieet".

There's many more acheievemnets from the kingdom of Axum and I advise u to read them.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Defeated Persians several times in war and killing their lords and generals and taking Yemen from under their control.

Colonised,destroyed and defeated the whole of Yemenite-Yemen (Hymyarate kingdom) and parts of Saudi (something that no African or Cushite ever did). The great general, Abraha, even built a Christian cathedral that still stands in Saan'a, Yemen till this day. Houses in Bombisho collapse after a year. The Axumites ahd the most advanced architecture in SSA after the ancient Egyptian civilisations.

The colonised western Somaliland and Djobuti thorugh expansion and there's remnants of Axumite burial sites in those regions, look it up.

Completely annihilated the kingdom of Kush and absorbed it. Axumite influence reached all the way to meroe, Sudan. Look at where that is.

Axumite emperors subjugated and assimilated several ethnic groups/tribes and named themselves the king of kings, king of Aksum, Himyar, Raydan, Saba, Salhen, Tsiyamo, Beja and of Kush.

The biblical figure known as the 'Queen of Sheba' came from Axum. She married Solomon and thus started the Solomonic dynasty of Ethiopia.

"The Manichaei prophet Mani (died 274 AD) regarded Axum as one of the four great powers of his time, the others being Persia, Rome, and China."

They also had their own gold currency. Were great sea travellers that reached all the way to India, Persia, Constantinople, Rome, Greece, etc. This was done thousands of years before Somalis did and started to brag about "we reached Maldives n shieet".

There's many more acheievemnets from the kingdom of Axum and I advise u to read them.
Low key we reached China before the Habeshas imagine that big ass L to take 1 thousand years head start and lose out to a couple of skinnies who conquered Benadir from Pagans #SooomaliBower

Low key we reached China before the Habeshas imagine that L in them 1 thousand years head start and lose out to a couple of skinnies who conquered Benadir from Pagans #SooomaliBower
lol true but they did reach all the other places, it's just China. They reached all the way to India, Constantinople, Greece, etc.

All this 1000 years prior to Somalis. I'll give them that.

Low key we reached China before the Habeshas imagine that L in them 1 thousand years head start and lose out to a couple of skinnies who conquered Benadir from Pagans #SooomaliBower
Axum was more interested in trading with Mediterranean lands, such as Rome, Egypt, Greece e.g. They weren't so interested in trading with India and the Far East.

The fall of Meroe & conquest of Kush is the height of Axumite supremacy.

@Waaqo of Punt

Provide some sources for the claim you've made about Axumite burial sites being located in North West Somalia. Never heard of this before.
With pleasure. There's a whole website dedicated to the archeology of Somaliland and it talks a lot about Aksumite burial sites.

Here is the link to the website: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10437-015-9184-9

I'll give u a few snippets here...

upload_2019-11-21_1-44-15.png

10437_2015_9184_Fig1_HTML.gif

Go read this section sxb!
upload_2019-11-21_1-45-47.png

Last edited:
With pleasure. There's a whole website dedicated to the archeology of Somaliland and it talks a lot about Aksumite burial sites.

Here is the link to the website: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10437-015-9184-9

I'll give u a few snippets here...

View attachment 82359

10437_2015_9184_Fig1_HTML.gif

Go read this section sxb!
View attachment 82360
Something interesting I found on the website @SOMALI GENERAL

upload_2019-11-21_1-54-16.png

Aksumite influence was came all the way to berbera and Jewish/Christian symbols found in the Hargeysa region..damn.

Do you think the Tumaalod are remnants of the Axumites in SL/Djiobuti? Seems plausible.

More stuff on Akusumite influence in Hargeysa:

upload_2019-11-21_1-57-21.png

Idk why you’re entertaining his claims to Axum? An ancient Cushitic civilization.

@ him when you have questions about Abyssinia the Christian empire and their false claims, or Amde Seon the inbred who came up with the fabricated claims @SOMALI GENERAL

Something interesting I found on the website @SOMALI GENERAL

View attachment 82361

Aksumite influence was came all the way to berbera and Jewish/Christian symbols found in the Hargeysa region..damn.

Do you think the Tumaalod are remnants of the Axumites in SL/Djiobuti? Seems plausible.

More stuff on Akusumite influence in Hargeysa:

View attachment 82362
Interesting how the Axumite influence amongst the population in North West Somalia completely vanished, whilst other lands that were under Axumite rule retain some aspects of Axumite influence.

Idk why you’re entertaining his claims to Axum? An ancient Cushitic civilization.

@ him when you have questions about Abyssinia the Christian empire and their false claims, or Amde Seon the inbred who came up with the fabricated claims @SOMALI GENERAL
Axum was a Cushite civilisation, but it had Sabean influence from it's inception, hence why they spoke Ge'ez which descended from Sabean.

Interesting how the Axumite influence amongst the population in North West Somalia completely vanished, whilst other lands that were under Axumite rule retain some aspects of Axumite influence.
There are no influences in NW Somalia. If there were you would see it in Galbeed first and foremost, especially the furthest west border towns, where it doesn’t exist. It doesn’t even exist in Harar where the Abyssinians put the most effort in conquering for symbolic reasons.

Walaal, stop pandering to habeshi BS thanks.

There are no influences in NW Somalia. If there were you would see it in Galbeed first and foremost, especially the furthest west border towns, where it doesn’t exist. It doesn’t even exist in Harar where the Abyssinians put the most effort in conquering for symbolic reasons.

Walaal, stop pandering to habeshi BS thanks.
There are Christian burial sites in NW Somalia, it's highly likely the population living there were influenced or directly ruled by the Axumites who were the main Christian power in the HOA.

Trending

Latest posts