Kush or Axum

Kush vs Axum

• Total voters
The state maybe but Yemenis were Christian before habesha were.

It was a Yemeni man who converted the king and made the ge'ez alphabet.
Bro...what are u on about?

A Greek monk came to king Ezana and converted him to Christianity from Judaism. King Ezana already had a Syrian tutor during his education btw.

Also, Axum became Christian BEFORE Yemen. Let me repeat, BEFORE Yemen. The whole point of general Abraha to build a cathedral/church in Sanaa (Yemen) was because there weren't any Christian safe spaces in Yemen.

I feel like people on this forum will deny any fact that goes against them, yet agree to theories/myths that act in their favour.

@EDsomali dodging all the facts that state SL and Djiobuti being conquered by Axum

giphy.gif

"Yemenis were Christians first" :mjlol: when it's the Axumites that started to convert them kkk

The same guy who says Semitic languages originated in Ethiopia and that Somalis have Arabian admixture and not Ethiopians.

Shows a few graves which apparently shows Axum controlling the northern Somali coast.
:mjlol::mjlol:

The same guy who says Semitic languages originated in Ethiopia and that Somalis have Arabian admixture and not Ethiopians.

Shows a few graves which apparently shows Axum controlling the northern Somali coast.
:mjlol::mjlol:
It's not just that...

The article already a acknowledges SL and Djiobuti were part of Axum and brought Christianity over. The burial sites are further proof and it says in the link.

Ge'ez writing in Hargeya region is far more than enough of an evidence + all the other stuff I sent but u chose to ignore it.

This is my last response to you. I refuse to go tick tack toe like this. I'm sure you're a cool dude but I guess this was a hard pill to swallow

It's not just that...

The article already a acknowledges SL and Djiobuti were part of Axum and brought Christianity over. The burial sites are further proof and it says in the link.

Ge'ez writing in Hargeya region is far more than enough of an evidence + all the other stuff I sent but u chose to ignore it.

This is my last response to you. I refuse to go tick tack toe like this. I'm sure you're a cool dude but I guess this was a hard pill to swallow

kkkkkkk.

There are also Sabean inscriptions all across Northern Somalia and Hargeysa even as far as Beledweyne.

So according to your raw meat logic, Yemenis controlled from Northern Somalia to Beledweyne?

:mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ:

kkkkkkk.

There are also Sabean inscriptions all across Northern Somalia and Hargeysa even as far as Beledweyne.

So according to your raw meat logic, Yemenis controlled from Northern Somalia to Beledweyne?

:mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ:
There's no abean inscriptions in Beledweyne. Stop trolling.

And yes, Sabean inscriptions as well as Ge'ez both go hand in hand. After the Axumites took over Yemen the Ymeeni Sabean culture could have spread into SL, it's a very likely scenario and probably what happened.

ANyway, Ge'ez in present in SL all the way to Berbera. That fact will never change. Axum conquered SL and Djiobuti wether u like it or not. Please don't respod with more "b-b-but maybe..." stuff.

There's no abean inscriptions in Beledweyne. Stop trolling.

And yes, Sabean inscriptions as well as Ge'ez both go hand in hand. After the Axumites took over Yemen the Ymeeni Sabean culture could have spread into SL, it's a very likely scenario and probably what happened.

ANyway, Ge'ez in present in SL all the way to Berbera. That fact will never change. Axum conquered SL and Djiobuti wether u like it or not. Please don't respod with more "b-b-but maybe..." stuff.

kkkk

There were Sabean inscriptions found in Beledweyne which according to your raw meat logic means Beledeweyne is a Yemeni city no?

I'm simply using your arguments.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

kkkk

There were Sabean inscriptions found in Beledweyne which according to your raw meat logic means Beledeweyne is a Yemeni city no?

I'm simply using your arguments.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
Show me those Sabean inscriptions in Beledweyyne then.

Plus if there really are then I feel sorry for Somalis n that region, how did Axumites or Yemenis reach that far lmaooo

kush was more influentual because the practices of axum came from the era kush ruled egypt. Axum(modern day tigray)did take over yemen but thats because arabs were weak and had no unity that time.
How were the Arabs weak when Axumites had to defeat the Persians and THEN the Arab Yemenis. They weren't weak at all.

I don't think Kush was more influencial either, they didn't have the sea trade the Axumites had and didn't have the military might either. Heck, Aksum was considered to be on the same level as ROME and CHINA!

as already mentioned there's burial sites and other objects found in Somaliland all the way to India! yes, there's coins all the way to Sri Lnaka/ India @SOMALI GENERAL

there's more info on aksumite influence in Sri Lanka here https://www.academia.edu/2479850/An...Presence_in_Sri_Lanka_The_Ethiopians_of_Aksum

Not fully correct. Axumites were exclusively Tigrayan/Tigre. The Amxaras came from Agaws, southern Cushites, and bordered Axum. Some were inside Axumite society though. Amxaras didn't speak Ge'ez nor had their culture, they were still had their Agaw Cushitic culture and were serfs in the Axumite society. The ones who got influenced by the Tigrayan/Axumite culture were Jews just like other Axumites but others didn't convert until later. So yh, the only claim Amxaras have to Axum is the Zagwe dynasty's succession and cultural appropiation for lack of better word.

big cap

Trending