Kudos to Madoobe who truly is a Machivellian politician Buule Gareed becoming Wasiir now

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Those who with madoobe will be replaced. The deputy governor of garbaharrey is against madoobe and was part of the group that stopped the plane from landing.

I suggest you stop linking tribes to when politicians change sides. You're moving like the sheegad you just replied to. These gedo politicians were paid by HSM and promised positions in the FGS that doesn't mean their tribes support whatever they are doing. So stop attacking subclans everytime.

@Somali Ugaas is Gubbet
:mjlol:

258618DF-F1E1-44BB-BFC1-528E0EBFDBC6.jpeg

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I seen him quoting that guy’s twitter it has to be him :russ:
Kkk Vanguard is a good guy, he told me Barre Hiiraale was coming back two months before anyone was talking about him.

If he is is Gubbet that would be interesting.

TekNiKo

VIP
Kkk Vanguard is a good guy, he told me Barre Hiiraale was coming back two months before anyone was talking about him.

If he is is Gubbet that would be interesting.
Hes actually a great guy a little passionate but really did alot for Sade research and future generations.

reer

VIP
Those who with madoobe will be replaced. The deputy governor of garbaharrey is against madoobe and was part of the group that stopped the plane from landing.

I suggest you stop linking tribes to when politicians change sides. You're moving like the sheegad you just replied to. These gedo politicians were paid by HSM and promised positions in the FGS that doesn't mean their tribes support whatever they are doing. So stop attacking subclans everytime.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

VIP
They banned me from the site and talking about me :russ:
Look at these weirdos insulting us for their master. Walle wa yaab they also banned my account on there. Pathetic site with a thin veiled pathetic dinosaur display. No wonder everyone abandoned that site.

They are the ones who want to repeat insanity of the last 10 years. Me and Dalalos have been at the forefront of MX FKD since for ages. We know danta Beesha better than they who prefer to clap for Houtu like that Murax guy. :hemad:

They also insulted Reer Dalal badly which I let slide out of tolnimo but now its too much. I will karbaash them to heavens yonder

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Look at these weirdos insulting us for their master. Walle wa yaab they also banned my account on there. Pathetic site with a thin veiled pathetic dinosaur display. No wonder everyone abandoned that site.

They are the ones who want to repeat insanity of the last 10 years. Me and Dalalos have been at the forefront of MX FKD since for ages. We know danta Beesha better than they who prefer to clap for Houtu like that Murax guy. :hemad:

They also insulted Reer Dalal badly which I let slide out of tolnimo but now its too much. I will karbaash them to heavens yonder
You are political commentator if someone wants to do FKD with Rer Dalal I am here let them come here, lets see what jifo has the balls for that. They are on here claiming random jifos from Mudug, they have already lost. :pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
Governor of Gedo Axmed Buule Gareed has been formally invited to Kismaayo. He will be reaching soon

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking News; Taliye Cabbaas has been named Commander of JL Darawiish Forces in Gedo

Last edited:
Haha 15years wasted on mucaaradnimo, guul Axmad Madoobe, working with FGS has its merit.

:banderas:
Next we will see who will submit first, Sl or PL. There are greate spoils waiting for the wise.