Kpop at Somali wedding....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kpop craze is something I'll honestly never understand:mindblown:

I tried giving it a chance, I truly truly did, but it's straight qashin:trash::ohlord::nahgirl:

The only positive thing about it, are the outfits [and maybe also the dance choreography] from the GIRL groups. Not positive enough to be a redeeming factor however:axvmm9o:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atleast you tried:cosbyhmm: but wich girl groups did you look into

TooMacaan

VIP
Atleast you tried:cosbyhmm: but wich girl groups did you look into
Red velvet, 4minute, twice, wondergirls, exid, f(x), snsd, and sistar. They reminded me of taylor swift, hannah montana-type music (except, if they were trying to be edgy):jaynerd:

This kpop craze is something I'll honestly never understand:mindblown:

I tried giving it a chance, I truly truly did, but it's straight qashin:trash::ohlord::nahgirl:

The only positive thing about it, are the outfits [and maybe also the dance choreography] from the GIRL groups. Not positive enough to be a redeeming factor however:axvmm9o:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
omg same, they were too cheerful for my liking :tacky:

TooMacaan

VIP
giphy.gif
:noneck::ileycry::ileycry:

Merca

Inactive.
I used to listen to k-pop when I was in elementary school, but somehow it got way worse. The idols look the same, the music is the same, everything is the same!

Big Bang was my shit back in the days! I loved G-dragon. :banderas:

These idols look nothing like the average Korean men though lol :siilaanyolaugh:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
The kpop stars have self hate so they have surgery to widen eye's whilst Somali girls have self hate so they choose to indulge in other cultures to feel happy. Birds of feather flock together even though somali girls are ostriches whilst the Koreans are magpies

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Red velvet, 4minute, twice, wondergirls, exid, f(x), snsd, and sistar. They reminded me of taylor swift, hannah montana-type music (except, if they were trying to be edgy):jaynerd:

Try Jay Park’s songs especially the English ones like Aquaman. His voice is just so good and the sound is more RnB than pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending