Korean guy starstruck by Somali beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I use to admire Xalimos but my eyes are open now for I see them in their true nature. I have decided that my future wife to be non Xalimo Insha Allah

May Allah make it easy for all of us Somali men. We deserve better than these materialistic cheap n clean crew
I guess you're ugly

View attachment 61668 View attachment 61661View attachment 61663 View attachment 61665 View attachment 61658

We need more smilies that are truer representations of us. :siilaanyolaugh:

she is beautiful ut she needs to cover up as life is too short, islam is her ancestorial deen,

BS: south koreans have the most plastic surgery for nose in the world and iranians and rabs come second,

they love that straight nose, they also dream about getting taller, they love square jaw lines, straight nose, long neck and height, and thus why they are so in love with her,

we are blessed with nice look ladies for i thing halimos should only be left for us, i dont like foreingers with our sexy ladies, we have the hottest girls in the world,

our girls are blessed with height, looks, elegant, intellegnce, hard working, shame the men screwed up somalia but we will heal insha Allah,

may God guid this girl back to islam, she even says she has boyfriend, this is how we lose our deen,

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
she is beautiful ut she needs to cover up as life is too short, islam is her ancestorial deen,

BS: south koreans have the most plastic surgery for nose in the world and iranians and rabs come second,

they love that straight nose, they also dream about getting taller, they love square jaw lines, straight nose, long neck and height, and thus why they are so in love with her,

we are blessed with nice look ladies for i thing halimos should only be left for us, i dont like foreingers with our sexy ladies, we have the hottest girls in the world,

our girls are blessed with height, looks, elegant, intellegnce, hard working, shame the men screwed up somalia but we will heal insha Allah,

may God guid this girl back to islam, she even says she has boyfriend, this is how we lose our deen,

She hasn't left Islam. You mean to say, may she cover up a bit more and not date. And prior to the war, most Somali women were largely uncovered until marriage. That was just more of a custom. I was thinking of posting a pic of me wearing sedex qeyd worn traditionally. :gaasdrink:

What is korea and somali teens? My niece back home told me she watches a lot.of korean movies and wants to go there. I was shocked lol they serve dogs there lol

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
This guy is basically saying in korean how shook he is by Somali girls beauty and is at awe like "is this how beautiful somalis girls are".
He is Taiwanese and Korean.
The comments are talking about beautiful she is and somali women are apparently. And how there are many famous somali models.
One comment that made me laugh was the most liked comment saying even though our skin is dark we resemble indians not blacks:bell::gucciwhat:
Someone said under that comment humanity started there and we aren't mixed.:trumpsmirk:

Jealous ashy abdis stay away.:gaasdrink:
Somali girls are literally the global standard of beauty time and time again by all races :manny:
I'm not shocked by this though korean beauty standards are basically somali features.

FYI I talked to this girl on twitter about the boyfriend comment and she said she said it to block him and other guy she doesn't have one.

Our only export : beautiful women

She hasn't left Islam. You mean to say, may she cover up a bit more and not date. And prior to the war, most Somali women were largely uncovered until marriage. That was just more of a custom. I was thinking of posting a pic of me wearing sedex qeyd worn traditionally. :gaasdrink:

My dm's are always open :feedme:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending