Korean guy starstruck by Somali beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna keep it real, most mali girls don't look too good however they naturally have nice bodies (tall, slim with a fat booty). Problem is that they don't take care of their slim frames and balloon up like crazy. Also most aren't too nice in the face however about 5% of them are absolute stunners :manny:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
BTW ALL AJNABIS LURKING WATCHING THIS DON'T TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUS.

I don't like asians and I love abdis as ashy as they are.:siilaanyolaugh:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I wasn't bootyclapping for anyone abaayo, I was just responding to your ridiculous claim with a healthy dose of reality.
giphy (1).gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Gonna keep it real, most mali girls don't look too good however they naturally have nice bodies (tall, slim with a fat booty). Problem is that they don't take care of their slim frames and balloon up like crazy. Also most aren't too nice in the face however about 5% of them are absolute stunners :manny:
The irony only a few abdis on SS say this when eveyone else in the world looks at us in awe.:gladbron:
I wonder why probably because of jealous that they don't say the same from the nimo.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This guy is basically saying in korean how shook he is by Somali girls beauty and is at awe like "is this how beautiful somalis girls are".
He is Taiwanese and Korean.
The comments are talking about beautiful she is and somali women are apparently. And how there are many famous somali models.
One comment that made me laugh was the most liked comment saying even though our skin is dark we resemble indians not blacks:bell::gucciwhat:
Someone said under that comment humanity started there and we aren't mixed.:trumpsmirk:

Jealous ashy abdis stay away.:gaasdrink:
Somali girls are literally the global standard of beauty time and time again by all races :manny:
I'm not shocked by this though korean beauty standards are basically somali features.

FYI I talked to this girl on twitter about the boyfriend comment and she said she said it to block him and other guy she doesn't have one.
So we just gonna ignore the thread
@sigmund made

C37C8988-8269-4F8E-8C06-39B9CDFE29CC.jpeg

Sig from now on
This is how I will envision the xalimos that be attacking niggas on here for no reason

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This guy is basically saying in korean how shook he is by Somali girls beauty and is at awe like "is this how beautiful somalis girls are".
He is Taiwanese and Korean.
The comments are talking about beautiful she is and somali women are apparently. And how there are many famous somali models.
One comment that made me laugh was the most liked comment saying even though our skin is dark we resemble indians not blacks:bell::gucciwhat:
Someone said under that comment humanity started there and we aren't mixed.:trumpsmirk:

Jealous ashy abdis stay away.:gaasdrink:
Somali girls are literally the global standard of beauty time and time again by all races :manny:
I'm not shocked by this though korean beauty standards are basically somali features.

FYI I talked to this girl on twitter about the boyfriend comment and she said she said it to block him and other guy she doesn't have one.
Wait um blade are a lot More Somali girls actually traveling by to Korea to study Korean.

I saw one xalimo on twitter awhile ago that left he UK to go to school in Korea. There was even a thread about her on here awhile ago.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wait um blade are a lot More Somali girls actually traveling by to Korea to study Korean.

I saw one xalimo on twitter awhile ago that left he UK to go to school in Korea. There was even a thread about her on here awhile ago.
Yh there's a few not that much compared to like arabs or south east asians but there is a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.