Korean guy starstruck by Somali beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at some of these delusional abdis saying that Somali women are not attractive to other races of men. The reality is far from the truth. We are desired by everyone.
:mjswag:

Yes some of new guys made me change from always defending abdis on here to only doing it on twitter and not on here.
I used to love Somali men before coming on here, but I’ve also decided to stop defending them. They are some of the most hateful men out there wallahi, talking about how fat and unattractive Somali women are while simultaneously denying that anyone could find us attractive.
:kanyehmm:
They just want to hold us back. Nothing more, nothing less.
:mybusiness:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I used to love Somali men before coming on here, but I’ve also decided to stop defending them. They are some of the most hateful men out there wallahi, talking about how fat and unattractive Somali women are while simultaneously denying that anyone could find us attractive.
they want all somali females for themselves hence why they encourage their ajanabi friends to find us attractive and any dude thats not somali... lol talk about insecure

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Saw the vid, that is a beauty? She is not ugly but quite average in looks.\

Somali women look better than 95% of black women and Asian though so that is why he might be shook

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Aren’t y’all the ones that make those tweets dissing us. That blow up

Y’all even got anjabs dissing Somali men now.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Saw the vid, that is a beauty? She is not ugly but quite average in looks.\

Somali women look better than 95% of black women and Asian though so that is why he might be shook
Yh that's why I thought aswell n I saw her she looks quite regular but korean women aren't as pretty and they like the features somalis have normally so they'll think most somalis are amazing looking.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Aren’t y’all the ones that make those tweets dissing us. That blow up

Y’all even got anjabs dissing Somali men now.
Yh and I hate that about Twitter that's why I was called abdi pleaser but SS was free from that and I needs to be like that again. Joking and banter is okay but not disrespect

I was in Seoul. Relatively many foreigners (usually the case in capitals), people were used to foreigners. It was only a few days visit, I didn't have time to see the countryside.
You been to Japan too you must travel a lot. I been to somalia and Dubai only. :(

View attachment 61668 View attachment 61661View attachment 61663 View attachment 61665 View attachment 61658

We need more smilies that are truer representations of us. :siilaanyolaugh:

I literally don’t understand why Somalis back home bleach their skin. Why would you want to look like a ghost when you have natural and beautiful reddish-brown skin that looks like it’s been kissed by the sun and blessed with life and energy? Paired up with the aquiline nose, high cheekbones and jet black hair, Somali girls are the pinnacle of human beauty :banderas:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I literally don’t understand why Somalis back home bleach their skin. Why would you want to look like a ghost when you have natural and beautiful reddish-brown skin that looks like it’s been kissed by the sun and blessed with life and energy? Paired up with the aquiline nose, high cheekbones and jet black hair, Somali girls are the pinnacle of human beauty :banderas:

Somali girls need to just stick to qasil. If they want glowing skin they shouldn't demelinate. Just eat healthy, exfoliate and use essential oils. Rose Water, peppermint oil and orange blosoom make one look radiant.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This guy is basically saying in korean how shook he is by Somali girls beauty and is at awe like "is this how beautiful somalis girls are".
He is Taiwanese and Korean.
The comments are talking about beautiful she is and somali women are apparently. And how there are many famous somali models.
One comment that made me laugh was the most liked comment saying even though our skin is dark we resemble indians not blacks:bell::gucciwhat:
Someone said under that comment humanity started there and we aren't mixed.:trumpsmirk:

Jealous ashy abdis stay away.:gaasdrink:
Somali girls are literally the global standard of beauty time and time again by all races :manny:
I'm not shocked by this though korean beauty standards are basically somali features.

FYI I talked to this girl on twitter about the boyfriend comment and she said she said it to block him and other guy she doesn't have one.

clear.png
bell.png

clear.png

clear.png

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I use to admire Xalimos but my eyes are open now for I see them in their true nature. I have decided that my future wife to be non Xalimo Insha Allah

May Allah make it easy for all of us Somali men. We deserve better than these materialistic cheap n clean crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending