Korean guy starstruck by Somali beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is basically saying in korean how shook he is by Somali girls beauty and is at awe like "is this how beautiful somalis girls are".
He is Taiwanese and Korean.
The comments are talking about beautiful she is and somali women are apparently. And how there are many famous somali models.
One comment that made me laugh was the most liked comment saying even though our skin is dark we resemble indians not blacks:bell::gucciwhat:
Someone said under that comment humanity started there and we aren't mixed.:trumpsmirk:

Jealous ashy abdis stay away.:gaasdrink:
Somali girls are literally the global standard of beauty time and time again by all races :manny:
I'm not shocked by this though korean beauty standards are basically somali features.

FYI I talked to this girl on twitter about the boyfriend comment and she said she said it to block him and other guy she doesn't have one.
she's fine
loool that guy is hilarious, the way they talk is just funny, they sound confused:pachah1:. anyways if i saw her there is not way i would have thought that girl is somali:williamswtf: wallahi:williamswtf:, somali girls are mashallah but she just has an ethiopian vibe to her :wtf:.

also somali girls or east african girls are not the standards of beauty, don't make do a thread on it, don't push me

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
loool that guy is hilarious, the way they talk is just funny, they sound confused:pachah1:. anyways if i saw her there is not way i would have thought that girl is somali:williamswtf: wallahi:williamswtf:, somali girls are mashallah but she just has an ethiopian vibe to her :wtf:.

also somali girls or east african girls are not the standards of beauty, don't make do a thread on it, don't push me
Try me
She doenst have a Ethiopian vibe wtf are you smoking she's a common looking respectful non like somali

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somalis girls are so pretty it's so much pressure being one. You can be pretty but look around and be average :meleshame:
#nooneelseundertandsthisstrugglebutus

This guy is basically saying in korean how shook he is by Somali girls beauty and is at awe like "is this how beautiful somalis girls are".
The comments are talking about beautiful she is and somali women are apparently. And how there are many famous somali models.
One comment that made me laugh was the most liked comment saying even though our skin is dark we resemble indians not blacks:bell::gucciwhat:
Someone said under that comment humanity started there and we aren't mixed.:trumpsmirk:

Somali girls are literally the global standard of beauty time and time again by all races :manny:
I'm not shocked by this though korean beauty standards are basically somali features.

FYI I talked to this girl on twitter about the boyfriend comment and she said she said it to block him and other guy she doesn't have one.
You must have gotten wet.:trumpsmirk:

Kratos

Sonder
Somali girls are okay but beautiful is a stretch and saying that they are the global beauty standard is absolutely delusional and borderline insane. Please stick to sub-Saharan Africa. It's the only region in the world where you can compare.

Somali girls are okay but beautiful is a stretch and saying that they are the global beauty standard is absolutely delusional and borderline insane. Please stick to sub-Saharan Africa. It's the only region in the world where you can compare.
yh sub saharan africa maybe since almost all of the girls there look masculine :ohlord:

but they won't stand a chance against south americans and Europeans and neighboring north african women who are drop dead gorgeous
i just saw a north african milf mother with like 4 childern while i was catching the train today i had to lower my gaze the entire train ride cuz if i made eye contact i would have been awe-struck the whole ride.:ummhmm:

by look of things it seems he would have rape her if they got in a room together all alone and she refused he seems desperate. asian in general don't care about consent, no human rights bullocks over there

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
He needs his eyes to be checked :gucciwhat: and @Blade1 you are happy that people compared you to Indians :mjlol: how low can you guys get:russ:
does these faces look happy to you:bell::gucciwhat:
Nah wallahi you man are actual begs you are becoming like madow men who love to insult their women.
Only one difference is that you guys are also hideous unlike them:susp:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You bootyclapping for cadnimo ain't gonna mean he'll let you suck his Dick try harder
download.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending