Kobe Bryant Has Died In A Helicopter Crash

VixR

Veritas
The saying about death being closer than your jugular vein, and you just don’t know it.

RIP to him, and condolences to his family.

I'm not saying that this happened for certain but anyone in the industry making millions have to join the satanic society this is known fact whether willingly or by force. Is in it coincidence the grammys which will take place on the staples centre is where kobe was regularly playing? never trust the news there is always an agenda

what? so you already said it first????

I was already planning to call it. I just now found out Kobe is dead.

I have no idea why he was killed (if he was indeed killed) but I think he was killed.

Why was he killed? Who killed him? I have no idea who or why but I figure the theories will start to emerge.

In any case.... why do so many famous people have a tendency to die in plane crashes? I know this is a little different since it's a helicopter and I don't know how common helicopter crashes are...... but I think he was probably murdered.

From that perspective I agree since Shaq became a fatass real quick lmao. But Kobe just isn't a top 5 kinda guy in terms of what he brought to the table.

1. Jordan
2. Lebron
3. Kareem
4. Magic
5. Bird
Nah Brodie, I still got Kobe ahead of magic and bird. Larry and magic never had to face the complex defenses Kobe faced every game.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I been a fan of Kobe for 20 years, this news hurt me so much specially knowing his young daughter died with him. Just a sad day :(

Yeah this is still a bloody shock to me both him and his daughter died this is just another reminder death can come at anytime when we least expect it!

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
The saying about death being closer than your jugular vein, and you just don’t know it.

RIP to him, and condolences to his family.
I don't mean to be mean or anything but its not a saying it's actually a quran verse.
[50-16] And indeed We have created man, and We know whatever thoughts his inner self develops, and We are closer to him than (his) jugular vein, [16].

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nah Brodie, I still got Kobe ahead of magic and bird. Larry and magic never had to face the complex defenses Kobe faced every game.
Doesn't have Magic's playmaking or Bird's shooting ability and efficiency. Their era was different and defence was simpler but tougher. Handchecking was cut back by Kobe's era so defense had to be sophisticated because it wasn't easy to beat on people anymore.

Doesn't have Magic's playmaking or Bird's shooting ability and efficiency. Their era was different and defence was simpler but tougher. Handchecking was cut back by Kobe's era so defense had to be sophisticated because it wasn't easy to beat on people anymore.
Magic was a better playmaker than Jordan and bird was a better shooter than Jordan but I still got Jordan higher on my list. Same for Kobe.

Handchecking was banned in 2004 when Kobe was 25. Kobe at 21 averaged 28.5 points. He would of dominated in Magic’s and birds 80s like it was nothing.

VixR

Veritas
I don't mean to be mean or anything but its not a saying it's actually a quran verse.
[50-16] And indeed We have created man, and We know whatever thoughts his inner self develops, and We are closer to him than (his) jugular vein, [16].
Yeah, it’s very poetic, bc it’s the blood supply in and out of brain where your inner self lives. And anatomically, if you sever a jugular vein, you’re as good as dead. Jugular arteries are even worse.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Magic was a better playmaker than Jordan and bird was a better shooter than Jordan but I still got Jordan higher on my list. Same for Kobe.

Handchecking was banned in 2004 when Kobe was 25. Kobe at 21 averaged 28.5 points. He would of dominated in Magic’s and birds 80s like it was nothing.
Dude it was multiple changes. They softened handchecking for after the Pistons 'Jordan Rules' in the 90's when the NBA realized that their stars shouldn't get bodied that easily. The essence was already in place by 98. No Kobe wouldn't body them he would just get beat down by the braindead physical defense of that era.

Bird literally averaged better career stats in everything but points compared to Kobe. No doubt Kobe is a better athelete than Bird and was a better scorer too. Magic again has better stats than Kobe aside from scoring but his focus was dishing out the ball. One thing I will say is that he benefited a lot from having Kareem on his team but so did Kobe with Shaq. Fundamentally Kobe is budget MJ and I think you agree on that.

One interesting thing is zone coverage and trapping that Kobe had to deal with but was illegal in Bird and Magic's time. Ill give you that bcs I can't dispute a fact that helps the argument for Kobe

In 1998, the hand check rule was changed to say, "A defender will not be permitted to use his forearm to impede the progress of an offensive player who is facing the basket in the frontcourt."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...rdan-changed-the-nbas-center-position-forever

Dude it was multiple changes. They softened handchecking for after the Pistons 'Jordan Rules' in the 90's when the NBA realized that their stars shouldn't get bodied that easily. The essence was already in place by 98. No Kobe wouldn't body them he would just get beat down by the braindead physical defense of that era.

Bird literally averaged better career stats in everything but points compared to Kobe. No doubt Kobe is a better athelete than Bird and was a better scorer too. Magic again has better stats than Kobe aside from scoring but his focus was dishing out the ball. One thing I will say is that he benefited a lot from having Kareem on his team but so did Kobe with Shaq. Fundamentally Kobe is budget MJ and I think you agree on that.

In 1998, the hand check rule was changed to say, "A defender will not be permitted to use his forearm to impede the progress of an offensive player who is facing the basket in the frontcourt."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...rdan-changed-the-nbas-center-position-forever
I do agree with him being a lesser version of Jordan. Jordan was the better athlete.

And yes they couldn’t use the forearms but they still used their hands on a early 20s Kobe and it still didn’t stop him. The early 2000 teams were very physical and tough. That’s another reason why I have Allen iverson up there.

If magic, bird, and Kobe are18 and I have to draft one of them to start my franchise with. I’m going Kobe.

Edit: I think the argument is better for Kobe vs bird. That’s a close one I admit.

Last edited:
From my perspective it seemed like a cop out of what I was saying. Ik you didn't mean it to be insults I guess I just worded it too strongly

I can't let @Desert Flower get away with calling Kobe the greatest basketball player of all time. That's like saying Rooney is better than Messi

He is dead so I won't say much. He was THE BEST TO EVER DO IT in my generation. And I am saying this as someone who didn't even like him as a player. Couldn't stand him or the Lakers, laakin he had a drive and a commitment to the game that I have yet to see in any other player. He walked the talk. What makes me sad is that his daughter also died with him. I think thats why his death hit me hard.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Hollyweird got him.

There was a cartoon depicting his death. Helicopter and all. Eerie.

Illuminati strikes again!

Trending