Kobe Bryant Has Died In A Helicopter Crash

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Answer my question before you get emotional. Who was winning the Finals Mvps? Who was carrying that early 2000's Lakers team? There is only one answer and it kinda looks like this Sh-q. They three peated and Shaq won the Finals MVP every single time with a prime Kobe on his team too.
I understand he dominated post season but let’s be honest longevity is all that matters and that’s where IMO Kobe was better, anyways the whole point of discussion was you saying Kobe wouldn’t make too 5 now that’s just stupid.

Damn how big was this helicopter :cosbyhmm:
It was this one. Sikorsky S-76. Cost $13 million. Belonged to Kobe.

8D85F5B8-0F81-4A46-9DF3-0D2C52933908.jpeg

NotMyL

VIP
You're letting me clown your emotional friend @NotMyL. Too bad she has to resort to insults to save herself :abuxyga:. Ty hoyo :it0tdo8:
Insult? Where have I insulted you? By calling you a kid? Isn’t that what you been going around calling yourself? Calling someone who is probably less than 5 years older than you, your mom? Ok it’s time to stop, not trying to derail this thread.

Muji

VIP
Insult? Where have I insulted you? By calling you a kid? Isn’t that what you been going around calling yourself? Calling someone who is probably less than 5 years older than you, your mom? Ok it’s time to stop, not trying to derail this thread.

lmao sis that’s my favourite son. Forgive him I didn’t raise him to tell bare-faced lies but I think he likes you.

NotMyL

VIP
lmao sis that’s my favourite son. Forgive him I didn’t raise him to tell bare-faced lies but I think he likes you.
Sis I stopped replying to him but he kept on looking for my reaction, I saw him do it to @DesertStorm too, it’s opinions based, they were all great let it go:ivers:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I understand he dominated post season but let’s be honest longevity is all that matters and that’s where IMO Kobe was better, anyways the whole point of discussion was you saying Kobe wouldn’t make too 5 now that’s just stupid.
From that perspective I agree since Shaq became a fatass real quick lmao. But Kobe just isn't a top 5 kinda guy in terms of what he brought to the table.

1. Jordan
2. Lebron
3. Kareem
4. Magic
5. Bird

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
From my perspective it seemed like a cop out of what I was saying. Ik you didn't mean it to be insults I guess I just worded it too strongly
I can't let @Desert Flower get away with calling Kobe the greatest basketball player of all time. That's like saying Rooney is better than Messi

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kobe was literally my child hero, I still cant believe it I remember watching.him.beat the Celtics and Orlando, he gave so many good memories. Generation Z cant relate:(

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What makes you say this? i'm curious.

How could they make him crash? surely the pilot wouldn't want to die and would check the engine and parts for safety before flying?

It just seems like a freak accident.
I'm not saying that this happened for certain but anyone in the industry making millions have to join the satanic society this is known fact whether willingly or by force. Is in it coincidence the grammys which will take place on the staples centre is where kobe was regularly playing? never trust the news there is always an agenda

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
who could replace you? You almost shut down an entire restaurant. I hope these newbs give you the respect you deserve :pachah1:
lool truee but i dont care if they dont respect me im an OG that can be a vip anyday by just asking lol they wont get to me those darn newbies :mjcry: