Kobe Bryant Has Died In A Helicopter Crash

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Child please, besides Jordan, Lebron and maybe Kareem no one else was better, Shaq better than Kobe? Go back to watching your hockey walaal :silanyolaugh:
Who was winning finals mvp when Shaq and Kobe were winning titles? Pretty sure Shaq was the dominant force on that Lakers team. Tim Duncan was better than Kobe too. Go learn basketball lmao we Canadians invented it after all.
:samwelcome:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
R.I.P to a legend. That's so sad and also unexpected but I guess that's how death is. His daughter, Gianna, who was 13 year old, was the one involved in the helicopter crash. He was going to a basketball game in which he does with Gianna in basketball games! Unfortunately, the helicopter crashed. I believe there were 3 more people on board as many news outlets were reporting on

This was his last tweet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Who was winning finals mvp when Shaq and Kobe were winning titles? Pretty sure Shaq was the dominant force on that Lakers team. Tim Duncan was better than Kobe too. Go learn basketball lmao we Canadians invented it after all.
:samwelcome:
@Muji come get your child :noneck:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wow, with all his children, so he became an evolutionary dead-end.

What a sad way to go.:mjcry:
Unconfirmed. Only one daughter was confirmed to be involved in the crash. 5 people were on board

Edit. 9 are dead according to my local news

Last edited:
B.I.P to the Black Mamba, my second favorite basketball player of all time. I’ll never forget when this nigga dropped 81 on the Raptors!
:salute:

Last edited:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Muji come get your child :noneck:
Oh look who accidentally stumbled into a basketball debate with someone who actually knows the sport. Calling @Muji to come and save you too? That's touching. I thought your VIP badge shoulda meant I was in for a serious debate but it seems you're tapping out already. Muji hoyo its my bed time come hold me pls
:feedme:

NotMyL

VIP
Oh look who accidentally stumbled into a basketball debate with someone who actually knows the sport. Calling @Muji to come and save you too? That's touching. I thought your VIP badge shoulda meant I was in for a serious debate but it seems you're tapping out already. Muji hoyo its my bed time come hold me pls
You don’t know shit about basketball, I checked out as soon as you said Shaq was better, go to bed child you don’t know what you are talking about :noneck:

NotMyL

VIP
There are 9 dead in the crash. Just seen that on the news. I don't believe that wtf :dwill:
Too many contradicting news, first they were saying all his daughters now it’s confirmed it’s only one, why can’t people just wait before reporting false ish

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Too many contradicting news, first they were saying all his daughters now it’s confirmed it’s only one, why can’t people just wait before reporting false ish
I checked the tv and I saw 9 dead according to my local NBC news. It's 'live' not something they're just saying. There maybe more than that for all we know.:shookgabre:

Muji

VIP

hoyo macan it’s past your bedtime. Iska seexo.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You don’t know shit about basketball, I checked out as soon as you said Shaq was better, go to bed child you don’t know what you are talking about :noneck:
Answer my question before you get emotional. Who was winning the Finals Mvps? Who was carrying that early 2000's Lakers team? There is only one answer and it kinda looks like this Sh-q. They three peated and Shaq won the Finals MVP every single time with a prime Kobe on his team too.

Trending