Kobe Bryant Has Died In A Helicopter Crash

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
He is dead so I won't say much. He was THE BEST TO EVER DO IT in my generation. And I am saying this as someone who didn't even like him as a player. Couldn't stand him or the Lakers, laakin he had a drive and a commitment to the game that I have yet to see in any other player. He walked the talk. What makes me sad is that his daughter also died with him. I think thats why his death hit me hard.
Mamba Mentality was unique

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
what? so you already said it first????

I was already planning to call it. I just now found out Kobe is dead.

I have no idea why he was killed (if he was indeed killed) but I think he was killed.

Why was he killed? Who killed him? I have no idea who or why but I figure the theories will start to emerge.

In any case.... why do so many famous people have a tendency to die in plane crashes? I know this is a little different since it's a helicopter and I don't know how common helicopter crashes are...... but I think he was probably murdered.
He was murdered i believe is a coincidence is death is on the day of the grammys which will be on the staples where Kobe used to play lol

He was murdered i believe is a coincidence is death is on the day of the grammys which will be on the staples where Kobe used to play lol

I'm with you. I think within a week or a month there will be articles and videos with titles like

"Strange Circumstances Around the Death of Kobe Bryant"

Yeah, it’s very poetic, bc it’s the blood supply in and out of brain where your inner self lives. And anatomically, if you sever a jugular vein, you’re as good as dead. Jugular arteries are even worse.
That’s amazing because the verse even says and we know whatever thoughts his inner self develops. and they say a man that couldn’t read or write made it up 1400+ years ago. Pretty cool

VixR

Veritas
That’s amazing because the verse even says and we know whatever thoughts his inner self develops. and they say a man that couldn’t read or write made it up 1400+ years ago. Pretty cool
Arabs were a sayf (sword) fighting culture. They knew about the jugular. And they’re an oral poetry-oriented culture similar to Somalis. If you look into old Arab poetry, it’s very rich.

Arabs were a sayf (sword) fighting culture. They knew about the jugular. And they’re an oral poetry-oriented culture similar to Somalis. If you look into old Arab poetry, it’s very rich.
Right of course they knew what the jugular vein is otherwise they wouldn’t have understood the verse. I meant the part about the inner self and closeness. Either way it’s very cool

btw why can’t I like comments?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Quran isnt poetry its literal word of God, to compare Allah's word to poetry is unacceptable.

36_69.png

And We did not give Prophet Muhammad, knowledge of poetry, nor is it befitting for him. It is not but a message and a clear Qur'an(Surah Yasin, Verse 36)

VixR

Veritas
Quran isnt poetry its literal word of God, to compare Allah's word to poetry is unacceptable.

36_69.png

And We did not give Prophet Muhammad, knowledge of poetry, nor is it befitting for him. It is not but a message and a clear Qur'an(Surah Yasin, Verse 36)
Stop picking fights with me. Let’s agree to disagree. It’s not a bad thing, but it’s definitely poetic and beautiful. It’s even recited in a way different from spoken Arabic. It may be considered a divine message, but it’s still Arab poetry in the plain sense of the word. You can’t tell me this isn’t poetry.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Stop picking fights with me. Let’s agree to disagree. It’s not a bad thing, but it’s definitely poetic and beautiful. It’s even recited in a way different from spoken Arabic. It may be considered a divine message, but it’s still Arab poetry in the plain sense of the word. You can’t tell me this isn’t poetry.
No, Quran isnt poetry this is what the kuffar of Quraish use to accuse it of being, it is divine word of Allah SWT. They accused the Prophet SAW of being a poet and it was refuted in the Quran. Its more beautiful than poetry because it is a higher form.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@VixR wait till the angel of death comes to rip the life out of you and then you’ll know if Allah exists. Evidently you can say all this because you’re still breathing.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR wait till the angel of death comes to rip the life out of you and then you’ll know if Allah exists. Evidently you can say all this because you’re still breathing.
I’m good, fam. When I die, I die. Take your own advice and work on your life. 99% of you telling people this kind of BS fall short in your own lives. It’s funny to me that you could feel comfortable to preach at me.

Trending

Latest posts