kismaayo looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this nigga wearing pro bounce shoes? 6:09
81bS6ROBNKL._UX500_.jpg

homie is upgrading his swag.

the dhaanto:ohhhdamn:

city looking good:lawd:

I want to see a paved road. Not one paved 50 years ago.
That focking city maybe 50 years behind Somaliweyn.
Focking Kismayo rotten place it was rotten when Barre was there too.

If you aren't going to be biased, look it up on google earth before 2013 and now.

It's a somali city, a contested one at that, and it never had any administration before this one.

who would have built infrastructure marka?

it's developed a LOT in the last 5 years. it'll only get better inshallah.

If you aren't going to be biased, look it up on google earth before 2013 and now.

It's a somali city, a contested one at that, and it never had any administration before this one.

who would have built infrastructure marka?

it's developed a LOT in the last 5 years. it'll only get better inshallah.
I have not seen a paved road.

When I was there the focking airport didn't even have X Ray machines. They search manually.
Caqli Kismayo for you

I have not seen a paved road.

When I was there the focking airport didn't even have X Ray machines. They search manually.
Caqli Kismayo for you

cut the crap, kismayo airport has had xray machines since 2015

i have been searched in 2017 and was xrayed, my self in the stand inside the xray machine and my clohtes/bags, the xray is much more secure and less corrupt than xamar where they ask you for bribe

i was asked for bribe in xamar in fact she said you are not leaving unless you pay lacaq, some hawiye female, i had my baby sister so i paid rather than have her separated from me

in kismayo they dont ask for lacaq and xamar has spara and kismayo has non,

who told you kismayo doesnt have an xray machine

the only thing kismayo does is young man have interviews in the interview room and their qabil is recorded and names taken down due to potential young man terrorist, but only if they are alone, if they have naago with them its less suspicious, me and my brothers have been stopped and interviewed, this is because hassan sheikh muxamuud used to give marehan and Mj money and used to tell them go to kismayoand cause havoc, would send xawalad money and they go and hire their tribes men to cause beef,

Ogadens never take bribe, neither soldier nor airport staff, and any man who says so has never been there

but in xamar they take bribe

i have been searched in 2017 and was xrayed, my self in the stand inside the xray machine and my clohtes/bags, the xray is much more secure and less corrupt than xamar where they ask you for bribe

i was asked for bribe in xamar in fact she said ****** you are not leaving unless you pay lacaq, some hawiye female, i had my baby sister so i paid rather than have her separated from me

the only thing kismayo does is young man have interviews in the interview room and their qabil is recorded and names taken down due to potential young man terrorist, but only if they are alone, if they have naago with them its less suspicious, me and my brothers have been stopped and interviewed, this is because hassan sheikh muxamuud used to give marehan and Mj money and used to tell them go to kismayoand cause havoc, ****** would send xawalad money and they go and hire their tribes men to cause beef,

Ogadens never take bribe, neither soldier nor airport staff, and any man who says so has never been there

Liar I went to Kismayo after you there was no X ray machine stop lying Ilaahay ka cabso there were gabdho in the airport searching my luggage no X Ray nigga:russ:@Shaolin23

i was asked for bribe in xamar in fact she said ****** you are not leaving unless you pay lacaq, some hawiye female, i had my baby sister so i paid rather than have her separated from me

the only thing kismayo does is young man have interviews in the interview room and their qabil is recorded and names taken down due to potential young man terrorist, but only if they are alone, if they have naago with them its less suspicious, me and my brothers have been stopped and interviewed, this is because hassan sheikh muxamuud used to give marehan and Mj money and used to tell them go to kismayoand cause havoc, ****** would send xawalad money and they go and hire their tribes men to cause beef,

:draketf:

Idiot, bal wuxuu ku hadlaya ila eega. .

We gave you kismaayo on a golden platter

:draketf:

Idiot, bal wuxuu ku hadlaya ila eega. .

We gave you kismaayo on a golden platter

ahahahha, who is wee?

5,000 lads died for me,

heck just the day we captured kismayo 44 Ogaden boys died for us, 39 were reer cabdulle, just one family lost 90% of the man that died that day,

who is wee again?

your funny,

siad barre made sure ksimayo and the souht remained poor, did even worse on gedo, no toilets and no roads, at least he build one single road for kismayo ,

marehan geeljire used to be made finance minsters who could not even read and guess what they did with the money? what happens when you give donkey honey? they robbed,

ahahahha, who is wee?

5,000 lads died for me,

heck just the day we captured kismayo 44 Ogaden boys died for us, 39 were reer cabdulle, just one family lost 90% of the man that died that day,

who is wee again?

your funny,

:ulyin:
what did u do?:gucciwhat:

Half of gaalkacyo is missing, secure that.:trumpsmirk:

Caqli ogadeen iga dheh..
Not everything is achieved through the end of a bullet and by bloodshed...

Jubaland was not achieved by strength on a battlefield..but through politics..started from cabdulahi yusufs time and was made concrete during farooles time..

Politics is not exactly your strength, is it now?
Shall I quote you farooles words in last week's Presidential inauguration speech..

"We shall give Madoobe till end of this year to hold election, we will add few more months to it if necessary. But he will hold the election."

Don't let jubaland admin get to your head Abti it's not like it was your brain child..

Caqli ogadeen iga dheh..

Jubaland was not achieved by strength on a battlefield..but through politics..started from cabdulahi yusufs time and was made concrete during farooles time..

Shall I quote you farooles words in last week's Presidential inauguration speech..

"We shall give Madoobe till end of this year to hold election, we will add few more months to it if necessary. But he will hold the election."

Don't let jubaland admin get to your head Abti it's not like it was your brain child..
Ironic I remember it was Adan gabyow who made puntland possible in 98.

Naga aamus. Aliens have more rights in jubaland than you. Ku seexo

Caqli ogadeen iga dheh..

caqli naago majerteen iga dhe,

worry about 1door abusing your kind in turaq or how ever its spelled and taking your land month after monht, a tribe addicted on qaat

if we tell majerteen to jump in jubaland they will, after all its their interest their is another strong federal state as no one else but Ogaden and Mj wants federalism in somalia as dhulbahante is confused, marehan is under hawiye onwership and hawiye doesnt want darood to prosper,

so you did you jiob, you danced when we said so as we promised you a post and a share of kismayo town, you got the mayorship, we got a strong Mj voice that did best what they do best, karbash hawiye politically, though yuor still naago when it comes to fightng evidenced by habar gidir taking half of mudug from you even though yall use to rule them all the way in hobya in yusuf kenadiid days you still lost all that land and dont get me started on 1door,

if you think we keep marehan subdued by begging think think again, we keep harti and marehan adn the rest in line by sheer force, give them an inch and the will take a mile, waa sharks, typical somalis, this is africa naago boy, the ideal situtation for all of yall would be to get deported back to dusamareeb and puntland respectfully, since we would have less terrorism, isnha Allah sooner or later we will have to take that option,

anywas stop being s focused on a land yuo only have 1 Mp out of 75 and focus defending your land from 1door

Ironic I remember it was Adan gabyow who made puntland possible in 98.

Naga aamus. Aliens have more rights in jubaland than you. Ku seexo

I trying to figure out who is dumber you or your cousin @Teeri-Alpha who wants to cleanse Mareexaan from gedo from my understanding reading through his "i have a dream" article and then replace them with people from Singapore...

Like really...

Are u guys this stupid or you guys are just pulling my leg ...

All your plans are the following..

We are going to capture that cleanse this attack those murder these and so on..and in the same paragraph you tell me how islamic Madoobe is and how great and humble u guys are..:damedamn:

In regards to gaalkacyo, we don't need to plunder Rob kill murder and savage people to create peaceful society ...we set an example to follow..

I trying to figure out who is dumber you or your cousin @Teeri-Alpha who wants to cleanse Mareexaan from gedo from my understanding reading through his "i have a dream" article and then replace them with people from Singapore...

Like really...

Are u guys this stupid or you guys are just pulling my leg ...

All your plans are the following..

We are going to capture that cleanse this attack those murder these and so on..and in the same paragraph you tell me how islamic Madoobe is and how great and humble u guys are..:damedamn:

In regards to gaalkacyo, we don't need to plunder Rob kill murder and savage people to create peaceful society ...we set an example to follow..
what about tukaraq?

it's awfully close to gayroowe. :trumpsmirk: it's next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending