Khoisan South Africans acquired light skin gene from admixture with Cushitic pastoralists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never split from them.

Cushites were invaded by Dinka-types & Med-types in North Sudan. They are less than 20% Cushitic, excluding the Beja.
Nubians are different to north sudanese the north sudanese are nilotic+arab
The nubians are cushitic.

No proof that they were pitch black, they don’t exist today. Modern day nilotics have gone through mutations that make them darker on average, which the earlier ones most likely didn’t go through.

I doubt that the amharas have lighter skin because of mixing with yemenis, it’s all less than 10 %, and the beja cushitics who have even more Eurasian admixture (55-60 %) are pretty dark.

Reer xamar/barawanis are not monolith, but the lighter/arab-south asian looking ones are usually 70 + % non African.
Hey , it is been a while since I read on this genetics stuff . I gave the reigns of Jamaacatu DNA to Amun , but I heard he was imprisoned for supporting the German alt right . I am glad the fellow is free . These days , I am more interesting in accumulating income than the colour of your 5000th great granddads xiniinyo.

Apollo

VIP
You think your source is more reliable than mine?

I'm done with you.

Hey , it is been a while since I read on this genetics stuff . I gave the reigns of Jamaacatu DNA to Amun , but I heard he was imprisoned for supporting the German alt right . I am glad the fellow is free . These days , I am more interesting in accumulating income than the colour of your 5000th great granddads xiniinyo.

Bruddah, I am currently in the US. I got out of Europe.

I was confused too:drakewtf:
Yep, dark skin kneegrows invaded us thousands of years ago and took our lighties . This is happening again in the West :

stormzy-2.1.2017-616x440.jpg

Amun , I am stacking some paper . I will be out soon . Someone is getting stabbed in London everyday , even Some Xalimos stabbed each other the day :gucciwhat:

At least we don't have to content with all the fake news spread by Mr. Eno any longer.

Lol @ his claim that Bantus lived in Somalia before Somalis.
Now we have to contend with little girls who claim we were enslaved by Arabs :gucciwhat:

They don’t know we are one of the only African tribes who Somalized their Arab migrant community :drakelaugh:

So the OP is trying to make us believe that the second darkest race on earth gave light skin genes to the lightest african race ? Man the desperation for light skin is too real.

WW7o0.gif
The east of Africa or the Horn of Africa is home to the darkest as well as the lightest people in “sub Saharan Africa “. You can literally find Somalis on both spectrums of the aforementioned phenotypes within individual Somali families . Likewise , you can find Somalis with coarse as well as curly to almost straight hair . In other words , we inherited genetic markers from different sources . The Khoisan most likely received those light skin genes from early cushites than became isolated for a long time , meaning they did not really mix with Bantu or Nilotic groups , unlike neighbouring cushites who became absorbed by them

If you cant understand the suugo Science then don’t step in the kitchen!

Apollo

VIP
True, me and 2 of my sisters are a few shades darker than middle easterners whilst my other sister is very dark skin.

Somalis are so dark because of 40% proto-Nilote ancestry. If Somalis were Niger-Congo + Mediterranean they would have been lighter but with bigger noses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts