Khoisan South Africans acquired light skin gene from admixture with Cushitic pastoralists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont think weather has anything to do with light skin. lol

World

VIP
I dont think weather has anything to do with light skin. lol
Check my edit, wasn’t done. And yes your right that weather on its own doesn’t lighten your skin which is why the Zulus are as dark as their Bantu brethren, but combined with the light skin gene, it does.

Cushitics have the light skin gene “SLC24A5” responsible for a 1/3rd of the depigmentation between Europeans and non-admixed Africans.
Horta that is why half somali half white look fully white somaha our genes for light skin and for the most part straight hair are latent.

According to science.

“Skin pigmentation is under strong directional selection for reduced melanin density in northern European and Asian populations. Conversely, dark pigmentation is thought to be under stabilizing selection in equatorial populations exposed to intense ultraviolet radiation. We high-throughput sequenced pigmentation genes in over 400 individuals from South Africa and demonstrate that a canonical skin pigmentation gene, SLC24A5, experienced recent adaptive evolution in the KhoeSan populations of far southern Africa. The functionally caustive allele lightens basal skin pigmentation by 4 melanin units, explaining 11.9% variance in pigmentation in these populations. Haplotype analysis and demographic models indicate that the allele was introduced into the KhoeSan only within the past 3,000 years likely by eastern African pastoralists. The most common haplotype is shared among the KhoeSan, eastern Africans and Europeans but has risen to a frequency of 25%, far greater than expected given initial gene flow. The SLC24A5 locus is a rare example of strong, ongoing adaptation in very recent human history.”

http://meeting.physanth.org/program...ter-skin-pigmentation-in-southern-africa.html
This confirms my theory that cushite or proto cushites controlled the horn to as far as southern africa.

CUSHITIC POWER:vncu2n5:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
quintessential adoon features
Edo no.
tenor.gif

We are reforming, remember?
:siilaanyosmile:

Cushitics were light skin?
Cushites have genes from an ancient pitch black population (nilote like ) and lighter skin afro Asiatic farmers . This is why Somalis can range from pitch black to light skin . Most Somalis are dark or mid brown though . The Amhara have more light skin genes due to their recent mixing with Sabaens from Yemen . The reer xamar cad cad and barawanis are lighter for obvious reasons ( recent admixture with middle easterners and cousin marriage ).

World

VIP
Cushites have genes from an ancient pitch black population (nilote like ) and lighter skin afro Asiatic farmers . This is why Somalis can range from pitch black to light skin . Most Somalis are dark or mid brown though . The Amhara have more light skin genes due to their recent mixing with Sabaens from Yemen . The reer xamar cad cad and barawanis are lighter for obvious reasons ( recent admixture with middle easterners and cousin marriage ).
No proof that they were pitch black, they don’t exist today. Modern day nilotics have gone through mutations that make them darker on average, which the earlier ones most likely didn’t go through.

I doubt that the amharas have lighter skin because of mixing with yemenis, it’s all less than 10 %, and the beja cushitics who have even more Eurasian admixture (55-60 %) are pretty dark.

Reer xamar/barawanis are not monolith, but the lighter/arab-south asian looking ones are usually 70 + % non African.

No proof that they were pitch black, they don’t exist today. Modern day nilotics have gone through mutations that make them darker on average, which the earlier ones most likely didn’t go through.

I doubt that the amharas have lighter skin because of mixing with yemenis, it’s all less than 10 %, and the beja cushitics who have even more Eurasian admixture (55-60 %) are pretty dark.

Reer xamar/barawanis are not monolith, but the lighter/arab-south asian looking ones are usually 70 + % non African.
The beja have nilotic admixture through breeding with sudanese 'arabs' habesha don't.

Why y’all acting like Cushitics can’t be light skin? Literally my entire nuclear family is light and majority of my extended fam and we 100% Somali.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Edo no.
tenor.gif

We are reforming, remember?
:siilaanyosmile:

"We"???? I am not in your bagon of reforming huuno. I am already reformed. I didnt say anything bad. Just facts. I cant call an black person "African America" to make it pretty! It is what it is !

8a6f31bc980a3ead59fcdd953c7b991e.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
"We"???? I am not in your bagon of reforming huuno. I am already reformed. I didnt say anything bad. Just facts. I cant call an black person "African America" to make it pretty! It is what it is !

8a6f31bc980a3ead59fcdd953c7b991e.jpg
Ramadan is coming and we must prepare. Just don't call them slaves.
:yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts