Khoisan South Africans acquired light skin gene from admixture with Cushitic pastoralists

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Somalis are so dark because of 40% proto-Nilote ancestry. If Somalis were Niger-Congo + Mediterranean they would have been lighter but with bigger noses.
Facial features + hair >> skin colour.

The Nilotics were probably Caucasoid looking as well.

I think Nilotes are prone to violence. Explains why South Sudan is such a mess, and all of the Horn (+Sudan) is also so unruly.
According to Thomas Sowell all herding cultures are more prone to violence than sedentary settled cultures.

He claims Africans Americans have largely inherited most of their culture from the Anti Bellum culture of the South ( Irish and Scottish herding immigrants ). Even some of the lexicon and vocabulary like “ they be “ etc is still found in some parts of Cornwall , West England .

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
20%-30%

They are extinct, if you look closesly at the mtDNAs of Somalis you will see they have lineages not found in Sudan.
Were they related with the bushmen or omotic groups? or were they just completely unique? Are there any ethnic groups alive today that resemble them? Can u link me any articles about this extinct group?

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Ok so where are the white or light skin people in this crowd. All i see is charcoal niggas.

Half Somalis are generally much lighter than Half West/Central Africans. This is a fact. Somalis have depigmentation genes other Sub-Saharans do not, whether you like it or not.

Ok so where are the white or light skin people in this crowd. All i see is charcoal niggas. :pachah1:

lA9gwr6.jpg

Dude 90% of lamagoodles dark skin, 9% have brown skin. And only 1% have light skin which is extremely rare amongst lamagoodles. Even your mulattos have dark skin like this half italian half lamagoodle woman. You can't escape your genes dude. Give up .

2qxba0j.jpg
f*ck and stop derailing you negro before I enslave you again filthy slave descendant.

Somalis have white European/MENA skin genes, but also blue black Nilote genes. This eventually leads to the brown color overall.

Somalis who lack the Euro/MENA skin gene are as dark as the South Sudanese.
Are you taking about the ancient admixture?
Can you explain the sharp features and soft hair in very dark Somalis who lack this mena gene?
If they were lacking it, surely you'd be able to tell from their phenotype apart from skin tone.
You can find in the same family light skin and dark skin, does that mean one is lacking mena/euro gene. Your explanation sounds as if it's some type of recent admixture like the AA

f*ck and stop derailing you negro before I enslave you again filthy slave descendant.

this yaxye25 just joined and starting trash,this what he wrote on anotha thread in this site.

Yaxye25
Ratings:
+8
How bantus see lamagoodles as ? Well we bantus look down on you lamagoodles because of your inferiority. Our young bantu boys tend to bully young lamagoodle boys in schools because of their weak physical strength and submissive nature, while taking the virginity of cheap lamagoodle girls and using them as buckets. The only place i see lamagoodles acting racist is on the internet. IRL lamagoodles act very nice and keep real quiet around us bantus. They seem to know their inferior position in the social hierarchy

World

VIP
Can you explain the sharp features and soft hair in very dark Somalis who lack this mena gene?
If they were lacking it, surely you'd be able to tell from their phenotype apart from skin tone.
You can find in the same family light skin and dark skin, does that mean one is lacking mena/euro gene. Your explanation sounds as if it's some type of recent admixture like the AA
Wavy/straight hair genes are not related to skin color genes. A dark skin person can have a straight hair gene, a light skin person can have a curly hair gene.

I don't like referring to Somalis to mixed as well, since most of the world is also mixed(yet they're not called that). South Asians are mixed between West Asians and South Asians, Central Asians are mixed between East Asian and West Asian, Europeans are mixed between like three different groups of people. Only obscure groups of people like Australoid's can be called "pure".

Last edited:
As has been explained multiple times in this thread all somalis have that gene it is merely latent and as for the dark skin and soft hair well there has been evidence of selective breeding there is no recent admix maybe 10,000 years or so

this yaxye25 just joined and starting trash,this what he wrote on anotha thread in this site.

Yaxye25
Ratings:
+8
How bantus see lamagoodles as ? Well we bantus look down on you lamagoodles because of your inferiority. Our young bantu boys tend to bully young lamagoodle boys in schools because of their weak physical strength and submissive nature, while taking the virginity of cheap lamagoodle girls and using them as buckets. The only place i see lamagoodles acting racist is on the internet. IRL lamagoodles act very nice and keep real quiet around us bantus. They seem to know their inferior position in the social hierarchy
Show this negro how his people are treated in somalia they are less than dogs.

Wavy/straight hair genes are not related to skin color genes. A dark skin person can have a straight hair gene, a light skin person can have a curly hair gene.

I don't like referring to Somalis to mixed as well, since most of the world is also mixed(yet they're not called that). South Asians are mixed between West Asians and South Asians, Central Asians are mixed between East Asian and West Asian, Europeans are mixed between like three different people.
I didn't say it was related just saw white euro gene and skipped over the word skin. It makes more sense now and agree with your last point
As has been explained multiple times in this thread all somalis have that gene it is merely latent and as for the dark skin and soft hair well there has been evidence of selective breeding there is no recent admix maybe 10,000 years or so
I saw white euro gene and skipped over the word skin. Makes sense.

Apollo

VIP

Not all Somalis have that gene. Only half have it, and only a quarter or so are homozygous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending