Khoisan South Africans acquired light skin gene from admixture with Cushitic pastoralists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Haplogroup A in san
image-jpeg.14077

No, it is not. There is a Nilotic version of A.

A is 100,000 years old. Look at sub-clades.

World

VIP
60% frequency means both AA and AG carriers.

Only the AA carriers would be rather light (excl. AG), which is probably only a quarter.

PS. I carry the AA copy.
upload_2018-4-2_20-17-25.png

AG isn't dark skin, it's probably light brown and the colour that most mixed race people have. It depends on your definition of light skin though, if you mean olive/Middle Eastern colour then yes your right that only AA carries can be that light.

World

VIP
Ok so where are the white or light skin people in this crowd. All i see is charcoal niggas. :pachah1:

lA9gwr6.jpg

Dude 90% of lamagoodles dark skin, 9% have brown skin. And only 1% have light skin which is extremely rare amongst lamagoodles. Even your mulattos have dark skin like this half italian half lamagoodle woman. You can't escape your genes dude. Give up .

2qxba0j.jpg
Obviously they're going to be dark in Somalia, even Cadaan people turn blick there.

6930253157_872471b033_b.jpg

This is a representative image of Somalis in their actual skin colour.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
@World & @MARAQ DIGAAG
So you guys telling me that my ancestors were light skinned. How come dark/brown skin is dominant among somalis and light skin (NC44 and below) are rare among somalis?

World

VIP
yeah just use habros with 10 pounds of makeup on their face + bleaching cream. You can't use lamagoodle females as example dude. You're still the second darkest race after south sudanese. Deal with it.
Okay Xiinow Mozambique

Cushitics were light skin?

Yes

researchers have observed a high frequency of the derived SLC24A5 allele (Ala111Thr or rs1426654) among various Cushitic- and Semitic-speaking Afro-Asiatic populations in Ethiopia. This mutation is closely associated with lighter skin pigmentation, and is believed to have originated in or near West Asia. Almost 60% of Ethiopian Jews and ethnic Somalis from Somalia carry the variant. Tekola-Ayele et al. (2015) found a similarly high percentage of the allele among the Omotic-speaking Wolayta. By contrast, only 12% or so of the Ari ironworkers possess the Ala111Thr polymorphism. Since the Mota specimen does not carry the mutation, this suggests that the ancestors of the Afro-Asiatic groups in the Horn were responsible for having introduced the allele into the Ari gene pool. This, in turn, implies that these early Afro-Asiatic settlers were of a lighter complexion than the Ari’s Mota-like forebears. https://landofpunt.wordpress.com/tag/ancient-dna/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending