Kheyre Announces Presidential Candidacy

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Kheyre announcing his presidential campaign is like a peacock tryna fly lol

Dude single handedly destroyed his credibility and was sacked within seven minutes.

Waligaa adigoo Reysal Wasaare ah Dhusamareeb maka soo baxday adigoo shacab ahne xamar maka soo dagtay
Maya, balse Kheyrey ku dhacday. Xaqiiq lol

Khayre wu ceyboobay, allow sharafta ha naga qaadin. Apparently he wanted Kenya to win the ICJ Maritime case, along many other treacherous acts. This came from a close source within the Somali political circle in Mogadishu. I will never understand why he did what he did but he is a lucky man to have not been locked up.

here comes the buun attacks and lies,

kheyre was the only brains that kept farmajo in check, now he has fahad yassin a langab who will burn somalia then run off to msutaxiil and leave somalia to rot

Beesha Kuwait have no chance to be president xarmaajo change him like a used condom

you never know, with enough money somalis are prostitutes, the Mps i mean, if norway supplied him with enough money he can buy them out,

and we actually do not know how much he stole so never under estimate a langab with money

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
you never know, with enough money somalis are prostitutes, the Mps i mean, if norway supplied him with enough money he can buy them out,

and we actually do not know how much he stole so never under estimate a langab with money
Why would Norway care tough

Are they interested in the oil?

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Are you not a habashi who was booty clapping for aidstopia recently ?

why the hell are you interested in a Somalia topic

go and eat some raw meat, and do not quote me unless you have Somali DNA

:susp:
I'm Somali dude

Can you please answer the question

Kheyre is langaab. Fk that Murusade c*nt. Only calls one village his home in Somalia. Who gets kicked out of the PM position in 7 mins by reer Gedo in Mogadishu. This is record breaking.

Next president is HG, i'll slap all langaabs in the face. No more xishoood. Or we will burn whats left of this zooomali to the ground. Majority rules like in every other normal country.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Kheyre is langaab. Fk that Murusade c*nt. Only calls one village his home in Somalia. Who gets kicked out of the PM position in 7 mins by reer Gedo in Mogadishu. This is record breaking.

Next president is HG, i'll slap all langaabs in the face. No more xishoood. Or we will burn whats left of this zooomali to the ground. Majority rules like in every other normal country.
A Hawiye slandering another Hawiye :mjlol:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
here comes the buun attacks and lies,

kheyre was the only brains that kept farmajo in check, now he has fahad yassin a langab who will burn somalia then run off to msutaxiil and leave somalia to rot
I'm not marexaan, dha'dhaanka tahay cun'e.

All I am saying is 'no more langaabs, be it Merehans or Murusade. It is time for the landheere tribes to rule. It is our time. No more xishood this is the truth.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

It looks like I am ahead of my time and once in a blue moon my political predictions turns out to be true.:win:

Khayre and Farmaajo played this little game with Reer Mogadishu,Farmaajo will give them the PM position for the next few months and collect their MP votes for abtwo year extension,

Once he secures that he will have time to implement the 1m1v, in the meantime Khayre will declare a new party called Himliyo iyo Hiigso which is basically an undercover sister party of N&N, crook Farmaajo will then rig the election for Khayre, it is just my prediction.:hillarybiz:

Another thing I am adding on their next move and plan B to secure the second term is also very clever, the crooked dou did all this stunts in order to undermine and cut the Hawiye votes in half.

The Madasha party and Khayr's new N&N sister party of Himilo & Hiigso(H&H) along with N&N headed by Farmaajo has been planning this for a while,

It is a actually a politics 202 and i believe it was formulated by N&N's financiers such as Qatar,Turkey and Ethiopia, this obvious chess game and surreptitiously planned is a grand political manevour,

Honestly N&N might succeed at this unless Madasha,PL and JL parties come up with a better and unpredictable game plan to defeat them.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Abdirahman Beyle should be Prez. Well qualified (doctorate in Econ), from a clan no one has cuqdaad for, and has served as Minister twice. :denzelnigga: