Kevin Samuel dead?

Hookup?

OOF, imagine letting a low value man touch your body. I'm for the ceilbate single spinster life where you enrich yourself with family, friends, and traveling. Hookup culture is cancerous.

I don't support single mother hood either, it's better to not have a child than to bring one into an unstable home.
Family, friends, etc may be beneficial to some degree but dont replace a family/spouse. Because the family/friends for one arent a romantic/sexual mate, secondly they have their own life/needs to tend to and expect you to tend to your own lmao. This is really bad advice. Secondly by telling ppl to compete for a small pool of men or just stay single, hell yeah, you are promoting hookup culture, when a (hvm) man has plenty of options what do you think he's going to demand from a woman who's only other option is to be single for all of her life, or how else do you think women are going to fullfill their needs now without being in a relationship. And why do you keep bringing up lvm? i said to each their own, meaning low value women with low value men. If your not low value then no one's pushing low value men on you lol.

Life has a way of humbling people whether is fake or not death is coming for all of us. Choose to be productive in this world instead of putting people down.

He told women that were overweight, women with multiple kids without ever being married, women who sleep around, and women over 35 to base their expectations on reality. To stop dreaming for high value men. They just mad at his delivery and tone but he was the only one that was real with them. They want to live in their delusion. He never lost an argument with those deluded broads and that's why women are so mad and now celebrating his death.

One fav moment of mine that he had is when he told a Somali girl and I'm paraphrasing "why are you even talking to me about this, you a muzlim and your not supposed to be talking about this sort of stuff. Can you even talk to a man? You not even following your culture" he then hung up on her as she was stumbling on her words :pachah1:'

RIP Kevin Samuel.
He never allowed people to finish their sentences.

Anyways, whats sad is that he died the way he said women without a man would die.Single and alone and even worse for him estranged from his children apparently.

This is why, men need to take their own advise instead of projecting on women.

It's a woman's duty to have overinflated levels standards regardless of what she looks like.
We take the bigger risk and burden when getting into a relationship and starting a family. Just because you're a so called "5" doesn't mean you should tolerate being treated like shit or being with a Low value man.

Well, publicly claiming you "being dined and wined by ballers" is definitely "being with low value men". I mean how in the world women in such lifestyles brag about being with "high value men"? The standard was pretty low already. :camby:

The other tragedy is women in such lifestyles bragging about bringing their mahram with them while "being dined and wined by ballers". What? :heh: Aint no self-respecting Somali guy is going with their sister/daughter when she is "dined and wined by ballers". Bullshit. It was never heard of.

:dead: :deadmanny:

Kevin had a bad diet. Drinking alcohol and energy drinks can lead to heart attacks and other health problems. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and high sugar foods.
Actually, I’ve watched a lot of his episodes and streams and he talked often about his healthy eating and how since he had remission or something from his cancer, he started taking his health and fitness more serious, but yes he did consume a lot of energy drinks.

He also talked about doing boxing and self defence classes, when he spoke about how all men should learnt to be able to fight to defend themselves when need be.

Family, friends, etc may be beneficial to some degree but dont replace a family/spouse. Because the family/friends for one arent a romantic/sexual mate, secondly they have their own life/needs to tend to and expect you to tend to your own lmao. This is really bad advice. Secondly by telling ppl to compete for a small pool of men or just stay single, hell yeah, you are promoting hookup culture, when a (hvm) man has plenty of options what do you think he's going to demand from a woman who's only other option is to be single for all of her life, or how else do you think women are going to fullfill their needs now without being in a relationship. And why do you keep bringing up lvm? i said to each their own, meaning low value women with low value men. If your not low value then no one's pushing low value men on you lol.

My friend, women have 1,000s of options for vibrators. If you're really horny and can't control yourself, naag nool iska dhig.

Hookup culture is degenerate and goes against the very tenants I'm arguing for. Women need to gate keep and not give men who don't meet their standards access. A HVM has options, just like a HVM woman has options.

And just like that your setting up a lot of women for a life of spinsterhood, singlemotherhood and promoting hookup scene. Your mentality is everything that is wrong with relationships from a societal/cultural perspective.
Lets not. The man is dead so don't wanna bad mouth him. But he literally used to tell women that they shouldn't allow HVM to wait for them sexually and if they wanna keep him, they should sleep with him straight away. Yet, at the same time bashing single motherhood. How do you think single motherhood happens in the 1st place?

His advise was not one of common sense. It was simply advise that caters to men at the expense of the women of his community. Anyone who advocates for that man is a straight up misogynist, especially if you're someone who is very familiar with this content.

He would also tell women they should be okay with cheating. Who does that benefit? What about the side chicks that could potentially get pregnant? How does that help the madow community?

Is this the man you want to defend? Your lack of principles is astounding. Yes, these 35+, 3 kids having obese women were incredibly delusional, but his views on relationships were messy and he died just the way he thought these women would die: alone with no woman or even children by his side.

Well, publicly claiming you "being dined and wined by ballers" is definitely "being with low value men". I mean how in the world women in such lifestyles brag about being with "high value men"? The standard was pretty low already. :camby:

The other tragedy is women in such lifestyles bragging about bringing their mahram with them while "being dined and wined by ballers". What? :heh: Aint no self-respecting Somali guy is going with their sister/daughter when she is "dined and wined by ballers". Bullshit. It was never heard of.

Are you not the same man who used to invite cadaan women to their house?

You really do have a lot of audacity, i'll give you that.

What does that make you? A low value man who Allah blessed with a wife that exposes his sins about his disgusting dalliances with gaal women.

How about you repent for degenerate behavior, instead of bragging and then coming for people who didn't even do half of what you did.

Nigga did you pass ESL?

I've explained to you what "Wined and dined" means Abaha waas unless you're paying me $$$ I'm not teaching you English for free.

On the other hand walal, I care for you. I know you're a low value man... get off of Somalispot and work on yourself. Maybe then you'll have a better chance with women irl and don't have to take your frustrations out on randxom Somalispot xalimo's you khasaaro.

You can say the same for a woman. But when there’s children involved you don’t have a choice now do you?
You obviously see the choice they taken .

Women have nothing to gain from casual sex & hook up culture, if they stop spreading their legs & make men work & commit ,they'll be more marriages & less baby mamas

He never allowed people to finish their sentences.

Anyways, whats sad is that he died the way he said women without a man would die.Single and alone and even worse for him estranged from his children apparently.

This is why, men need to take their own advise instead of projecting on women.
He apparently was with his girlfriend at the time of his death

@Roorigeg

Definition:

Use the phrase wine and dine to mean "entertain with good food." If you wine and dine someone, you usually take him out to dinner at a fancy restaurant.

According to the English definition it simply means to go to a fancy restaurant. Before marrying, did you not take your wife out to a restaurant? Or was it completely arranged? For all we know it could have been with her Mahram present. Before getting married, my husband took my family and I to really nice places.

You on the other hand said you had cadaan women over and they used to cook for you or you them. So tell us, was YOUR family present in the house?

Also, what's worse going to a public restaurant or a house where its just YOU a gaal woman and thirdly the shaytaan?

Are you not the same man who used to invite cadaan women to their house?

You really do have a lot of audacity, i'll give you that.

What does that make you? A low value man who Allah blessed with a wife that exposes his sins about his disgusting dalliances with gaal women.

How about you repent for degenerate behavior, instead of bragging and then coming for people who didn't even do half of what you did.

I was a single, young man at the time, new in the West, and it was beyond before I got married. And honestly speaking, it was not the same as going to West African parties and being married to a gaal. :heh:

@Roorigeg

Definition:

Use the phrase wine and dine to mean "entertain with good food." If you wine and dine someone, you usually take him out to dinner at a fancy restaurant.

According to the English definition it simply means to go to a fancy restaurant. Before marrying, did you not take your wife out to a restaurant? Or was it completely arranged? For all we know it could have been with her Mahram present. Before getting married, my husband took my family and I to really nice places.

You on the other hand said you had cadaan women over and they used to cook for you or you them. So tell us, was YOUR family present in the house?

Also, what's worse going to a public restaurant or a house where its just YOU a gaal woman and thirdly the shaytaan?

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

RIP Roorigeg.

He apparently was with his girlfriend at the time of his death
According to him, a boyfriend/girlfriend means nothing. Whenever these women call in and talk about their 'boyfriends' he'd dismiss them.
I was a single, young man at the time, new in the West, and it was beyond before I got married. And honestly speaking, it was not the same as going to West African parties and being married to a gaal. :heh:
So you're a hypocrite. So potential zina and freemixing is halal for men? What does you being young and unmarried have to do with anything. Would you accept such an excuse from @Magan95 ?

I've never been to a West African party. Show me where I said that? Everyone on this forum knows i'm hella conservative and that you won't catch me in that sort of environment alhamdulliah!

So now, you're making takfeer on my Muslim Somali husband? You do know that is a major sin right?

Hookup scene is prevelant among all races and social classes in America

Single motherhood is tied with anyone that procreates with black men.

Black women aren’t the ones who don’t want to get married. It’s their counterparts lol.

blame the women for everything I guess.
Black women are not marriage material

The fact that you're conflating someone who was married vs your hookup culture degeneracy... smh. Roorigeg with every passing comment he makes:

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin