Kevin Samuel dead?

Kevin had a bad diet. Drinking alcohol and energy drinks can lead to heart attacks and other health problems. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and high sugar foods.

Apparently he had cancer before as well, can't imagine the damage the chemo did to him.
I'm not gonna sit here and celebrate someones death, but he really did enable too many women hating incels. I can't blame some people for disliking him and being happy with this news.

Apparently he had cancer before as well, can't imagine the damage the chemo did to him.
I'm not gonna sit here and celebrate someones death, but he really did enable too many women hating incels. I can't blame some people for disliking him and being happy with this news.
The truth hurts Kevin wanted to hold people to a higher standard

20220506_040704.jpg

He told women that were overweight, women with multiple kids without ever being married, women who sleep around, and women over 35 to base their expectations on reality. To stop dreaming for high value men. They just mad at his delivery and tone but he was the only one that was real with them. They want to live in their delusion. He never lost an argument with those deluded broads and that's why women are so mad and now celebrating his death.

One fav moment of mine that he had is when he told a Somali girl and I'm paraphrasing "why are you even talking to me about this, you a muzlim and your not supposed to be talking about this sort of stuff. Can you even talk to a man? You not even following your culture" he then hung up on her as she was stumbling on her words :pachah1:'

RIP Kevin Samuel.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He told women that were overweight, women with multiple kids without ever being married, and women who sleep around to base their expectations on reality. To stop dreaming for high value men. They just mad at his delivery and tone but he was the only one that was real with them. They want to live in their delusion. He never lost an argument with those deluded broads and that's why women are so mad and now celebrating his death.

One fav moment of mine that he had is when he told a Somali girl and I'm paraphrasing "why are you even talking to me about this, you a muzlim and your not supposed to be doing this sort of stuff. You not even following your culture" he then hung up on her as she was stumbling on her words :pachah1:'

RIP Kevin Samuel.
She wasn’t somali and he was actively spurring anti-black woman rhetoric and stereotypes. Ain’t nobody should be taking relationship advice from a man divorced thrice who is estranged from his own children. Fools everywhere. Everything is a sham. It’s false and it’s not real. Go be a “high value man”outside of sspot dude, y’all will learn one day.

nevertheless,
r.i.p

Last edited:
She wasn’t somali and be was actively spurring anti-black woman rhetoric and stereotypes. Ain’t nobody shoukd be talking relationship advice from a man divorced thrice who is estranged from his own children. Fools everywhere. Everything is a sham. It’s false and it’s not real. Go be a “high value man”outside of sspot dude, y’all will learn one day.

nevertheless,
r.i.p
I never listened to him for advice, just semi enjoyed clips here and there of him telling deluded women what the reality of their situation is.

Folks are already celebrating
This is what happens when are not a nice person. Nobody gonna miss you .
Not everyone is celebrating his death it's only some people.
When you are famous and you die some will celebrate your death, some won't care, and some will celebrate your life. That's just how it is when you are famous.

Not everyone is celebrating his death it's only some people.
When you are famous and you die some will celebrate your death, some won't care, and some will celebrate your life. That's just how it is when you are famous.
Nah lots of people are celebrating his death. He was mean af

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
RIP. You have to give him credit for his impeccable marketing. He went from obscurity to over a million subscribers.

He died of a heart attack. I wonder what his vaccine status was?:hmm:

Trending

Latest posts