Kevin Samuel dead?

Work on yourself, slim down. It will be harder to find a very rich man ect, but you can say it in a respectful manner.

One woman wasn't even ugly, actually had a 6 figure business and was a mum of one. All she wanted was a man who made similar to her as she tried dating down and they took advantage of her. Why did he feel the need to rip into her?
He's overall very direct & I think its part of the gimmick that helps to bring views & money at the end of the day.

Same with fresh & fit ,they need those "certain" type of women who say dumb shit so they can make them look stupid without trying. It's all part of the gimmick.

He's overall very direct & I think its part of the gimmick that helps to bring views & money at the end of the day.

Same with fresh & fit ,they need those "certain" type of women who say dumb shit so they can make them look stupid without trying. It's all part of the gimmick.
What I find misogynistic is that gimmick seems to be a winning formula when it comes to women, black women in particular. The least liked and appreciated group in America. Never men, I mean even Kevin pointed that out. Why is that? What does that say about society?

White women are definitely clowned, but not to the extent that half a million are watching and its viral on social media. Cadaan women and cadaan men simply don't have that relationship or culture in which they rip into each other. I mean, for white men, cadaan women are the default and most attractive women out there.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why should I hate BW ?! :faysalwtf:
I agreed he was pandering to men ,since he went viral ,BUT he was karbashing men also
Not one time did he collectively insult black men. Putting an outta pocket man in his place is not even comparable to the degradation of bw

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Use white supremacy suugo science….

ilahi ha ku caafiyo.

You know what they say about somalis…
:jaynerd:
What I find misogynistic is that gimmick seems to be a winning formula when it comes to women, black women in particular. The least liked and appreciated group in America. Never men, I mean even Kevin pointed that out. Why is that? What does that say about society?

White women are definitely clowned, but not to the extent that half a million are watching and its viral on social media. Cadaan women and cadaan men simply don't have that relationship or culture in which they rip into each other. I mean, for white men, cadaan women are the default and most attractive women out there.
Angelina he was bashing men for years before he started focusing on women. Men didnt have a massive army of feminists insulting him or celebrating his death. Why is that so? Are women incapable of handling criticism?

It’s scary how this man dies in the middle of fornication, like the angel of death took his soul in that act and that is how he will be resurrected.

He's a madow men addressing his women & community.

Why you feel offended on the behalf of madow women :westbrookwtf:
If you had empathy and compassion you would feel sorry for how he spoke about black women. Many people think he was hated because women would call and ask to be rated but that’s not the case. He did a video where he spoke about the ratio of beauty and he mentions white women being the hallmark of beauty and then he describes black women as always being at the bottom and are always known for being undesirable. This is one video out of many where he would berate and belittle black women whilst uplifting non black women and saying how Spanish women are their biggest competitors. A lot of black men get a kick out of dehumanising black women and insulting their features as if they’re any better.

If you had empathy and compassion you would feel sorry for how he spoke about black women. Many people think he was hated because women would call and ask to be rated but that’s not the case. He did a video where he spoke about the ratio of beauty and he mentions white women being the hallmark of beauty and then he describes black women as always being at the bottom and are always known for being undesirable. This is one video out of many where he would berate and belittle black women whilst uplifting non black women and saying how Spanish women are their biggest competitors. A lot of black men get a kick out of dehumanising black women and insulting their features as if they’re any better.
I didn't watch the full video .

It's well known that madow men prefer non madow features on women .