Kevin Samuel dead?

If you can't find a HVM, it's better to be single.

My issue with Kevin is that he was advocating for women to lower their standards. Women need to gatekeep who has access to them, if a many can't meet your standards then don't give them your time until they level up.
And just like that your setting up a lot of women for a life of spinsterhood, singlemotherhood and promoting hookup scene. Your mentality is everything that is wrong with relationships from a societal/cultural perspective.

And just like that your setting up a lot of women for a life of spinsterhood, singlemotherhood and promoting hookup scene. Your mentality is everything that is wrong with relationships from a societal/cultural perspective.

Hookup?

OOF, imagine letting a low value man touch your body. I'm for the ceilbate single spinster life where you enrich yourself with family, friends, and traveling. Hookup culture is cancerous.

I don't support single mother hood either, it's better to not have a child than to bring one into an unstable home.

It's a woman's duty to have overinflated levels standards regardless of what she looks like.
We take the bigger risk and burden when getting into a relationship and starting a family. Just because you're a so called "5" doesn't mean you should tolerate being treated like shit or being with a Low value man.
Overinflated levels of standard is the reason why they don't find the man they want & stay single .

You don't have to tolerate a low value men if you a "5" ,but the chance of a "5" to get a "10" is small to nonexistent .

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

His passing simply shows the true evil vindictive nature of black women
@xoogster

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Hookup scene is prevelant among all races and social classes in America

Single motherhood is tied with anyone that procreates with black men.

Black women aren’t the ones who don’t want to get married. It’s their counterparts lol.

blame the women for everything I guess.

Hookup scene is prevelant among all races and social classes in America

Single motherhood is tied with anyone that procreates with black men.

Black women aren’t the ones who don’t want to get married. It’s their counterparts lol.

blame the women for everything I guess.
It takes 2 to mingle .

Why should (gaalo) men commit & adopt responsibilities when they can get everything from a woman without putting a ring on it ?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
People are saying he brought a shorty back to his place after meeting at the club and then he had cardiac arrest or a heart attack. Who clubs on a Wednesday night?

People are saying he brought a shorty back to his place after meeting at the club and then he had cardiac arrest or a heart attack. Who clubs on a Wednesday night?

Apparently he took a Viagara and then had cardiac arrest while having sex. She was the one who called the police.

I'm shook... I thought Kevin Samuels was gay

Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

If you can't find a HVM, it's better to be single.

My issue with Kevin is that he was advocating for women to lower their standards. Women need to gatekeep who has access to them, if a many can't meet your standards then don't give them your time until they level up.
Interesting what’s a HVM to you ?

World

VIP
RIP is there any way to donate to this guy’s funeral or anything? He was a legend to men across the world

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It takes 2 to mingle .

Why should (gaalo) men commit & adopt responsibilities when they can get everything from a woman without putting a ring on it ?
You can say the same for a woman. But when there’s children involved you don’t have a choice now do you?

HVM:

- Treats his partner like a queen
- Will take care of the family he makes with you and put them first
- Has ambitions and goals to live a comfortable life, actually works towards it
- Compatible with your personality
There is only one queen…that’s queen Elizabeth. If you said treated decently I would agree.