Kevin Samuel dead?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Your just a hater shes beautiful thick queen that has the curves in the right places, I bet you have to bend your back to even get a slight curve
No, I’m not a hater. You are blind and dumb af. There’s no way to be that big and have a snatched waist. It’s impossible, especially when you can see baruur through her clothes.

:francis:

Lemme see you shit talking western xalimos weight again. Call the ones here land whales but the ones who are even fatter are “thick beautiful queens”. Cognitive dissonance wallahi.

:ivers:
Also why are you mad I’m not a “land whale”? I thought that’s what Kevin Samuels told you was the requirement? Your inner fob is jumping out
:dabcasar: :hemad:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Qeelbax is definently a whale. Try to picture a hijabi in a abaya (all black everything) who stans for all things Korean, and is also a whale who smells like Doritos. That is @Qeelbax
Yeah usually girls who hate on others for their weight are whales, she needs to go to Biggest loser to lose her weight plus korean loving girls are usually ugly

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yeah usually girls who hate on others for their weight are whales, she needs to go to Biggest loser to lose her weight plus korean loving girls are usually ugly
You have kevin samuels as your pic, who are you even talking about? You are mad I called you out in your hypocrisy. You can’t accept that you are into whales
Season 6 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

also liking kpop has nothing to do with looks. Also I don’t like kpop as a whole, just one person.
:dabcasar:

Last edited:
I don’t care and no I’m not. I don’t need to be in the medical field to know that obesity is bad for you and your offspring.
I don’t need to be bariatrician to say that.
:draketf:

It was an honest question but you took it the wrong way. You mentioned "cardiovascular diseases", so that is why I asked you. Those of us not in the medical field would call it heart disease, but when you deployed the "cardiovascular" word, that is when the thought that you may be in the medical field came to my mind. Nothing else to my previous question. :cool:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It was an honest question but you took it the wrong way. You mentioned "cardiovascular diseases", so that is why I asked you. Those of us not in the medical field would call it heart disease, when you deployed the "cardiovascular" word, that is when the thought that you may be in the medical field came to my mind. Take it easy sis.
I forgot you are flight 13, brother 1. I’m not mad 2. I thought you meant I needed to be a doc to know obesity is bad for you hence why I answered like that 3. Cardiovascular disease is mentioned a lot in the obesity prevention health unit in high school health and wellness class, hence why I used it. Apologies if I came off rude.

I forgot you are flight 13, brother 1. I’m not mad 2. I thought you meant I needed to be a doc to know obesity is bad for you hence why I answered like that 3. Cardiovascular disease is mentioned a lot in the obesity prevention health unit in high school health and wellness class, hence why I used it. Apologies if I came off rude.

I wasn't part of the flight 13 refugee resettlement program; I came here through the tahriib process. When people asked me did you come here through the flight13 program, I say no, I came here through the asylum process. When they ask me what is that, I tell them I was given a political asylum. It kinda put me a little bit higher status than the flight13, and I like that. :dead:

I tell them I was wearing a suit, bought my own ticket, and was actually dating flight attendants in the plane. They think I must have been a big shot at some point. Sometimes you gotta create your own fiction and believe it as the same time. :obama:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I wasn't part of the flight 13 refugee resettlement program; I came here through the tahriib process. When people asked me did you come here through the flight13 program, I say no, I came here through the asylum process. When they ask me what is that, I tell them I was given a political asylum. It kinda put me a little bit higher status than the flight13, and I like that. :dead:

I tell them I was wearing a suit, bought my own ticket, and was actually dating flight attendants in the plane. They think I must have been a big shot at some point. Sometimes you gotta create your own fiction and believe it as the same time. :obama:
You’re mad
:hemad:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You have kevin samuels as your pic, who are you even talking about? You are mad I called you out in your hypocrisy. You can’t accept that you are into whales
Season 6 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

also liking kpop has nothing to do with looks. Also I don’t like kpop as a whole, just one person.
:dabcasar:
Show us your fridge shaped body then before accusing other women of using waist trainers for dhex yar come show us the goods you wanna be cagdheerad

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Show us your fridge shaped body then before accusing other women of using waist trainers for dhex yar come show us the goods you wanna be cagdheerad
Some men are literally retarded. Aint nobody is built like that unless they have steatopygia, sorry to burst your bubble.
:mjlol:
Continue to insult me because I showed you reality…why you on that page anyway, saqajaanyahow, I see your type. Some of those girls are actually thick and not fat unlike the one you posted. Stop crying now🤗

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Your just a hater shes beautiful thick queen that has the curves in the right places, I bet you have to bend your back to even get a slight curve
your blind if you cant tell that girl got cellulite + arm and legs arent toned @Qeelbax got a point the girl is using a waist trainer

Its basic knowledge your cant spot train a part of the human body most of the influencers and stuff on IG either got waist trainers or went under the knife

I can support her but not as a beauty standard. Fatties should be shamed. I’m anti- fat promotion and pro- fat shaming.

I expect better from my people, we don’t want to pass off generational cardiovascular diseases to our children
:mjdontkno:
Do you fat shame in public as well?

What you're saying doesn't make sense. In the West, the ones obsessed with body positivity and trying to get fat people on billboards tend to be fat themselves as well. They want representation so they can feel beautiful too.

Trending

Latest posts