Kevin Samuel dead?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
How come only African women are celebrating his death ? Ive yet to see ethnic women from outside of Africa complain about his "behavior" towards women. Maybe this means something :hmm::hmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why Western Somali women? Fatness is more of an issue amongst older and fob Somali women. I've seen you praise fat fob women and put them on a pedestal. I've even debated with you about how fatness is unhealthy, yet you pushed the narrative that being fat is good for women!

This is what I mean when I say you're the boqor of trolling on this forum.
Nah back home its usually the older habars that are obese or the rich ladies, majority of women there are skinny to acerage due to poverty,I am talking obese not chubby theres a big difference. KFC, McDonalds and fried chick spots in the UK are mainly populated by Halimos lets be honest we have a crisis of fat Halimos who hide under their traditional garb but demand a man with a 6pck.

So far this year two self hating black men who degraded black women passed away

1. Nigerian dude who was brutally murdered by his white queen. He said white women give him peace , I guess he got his peace.
2 . Kevin Samuels probably killed by his latino big boned queen.

Nah back home its usually the older habars that are obese or the rich ladies, majority of women there are skinny to acerage due to poverty,I am talking obese not chubby theres a big difference. KFC, McDonalds and fried chick spots in the UK are mainly populated by Halimos lets be honest we have a crisis of fat Halimos who hide under their traditional garb but demand a man with a 6pck.
There are a lot of obese Xalimos. I can't even lie. But the reason why i'm saying its more of an issue back home is because that is a beauty standard back home. Girls are literally taking dangerous fattening pills and mocking slim girls. I've been mocked by fobs and older women most of my life.

Also, it is fob men who are encouraging this dangerous lifestyle and even call it 'chubby' when it is plain fat. I've seen you praise these women TekNiKo and they were just fat!

You cannot come for Western Xalimos, when you and your ilk are encouraging unhealthy beauty standards amongst fobs. At least in the West, girls know being fat is bad and even the fat Xalimos I know try to go on diets ect.

Umm no his fans are mostly men lol.
You have a nigga that told a mom not to believe her daughter if she says she got SAed by her stepdad because “kids lie”. Y’all are acting like this lowlife deadbeat dad is Malcolm X. How are y’all not embarrassed? Imagine me having a Cynthia G photo and acting like she was. Rosa Parks.

This is why I don’t take y’all seriously. Complain about the modern woman yet this is who y’all are.
His guests are women .

Not everyone watching him is a fan, many watch him for the drama & entertainment.

Its actually funny, cause yall watch him too ,since yall now every detail of what he said lol .

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
There are a lot of obese Xalimos. I can't even lie. But the reason why i'm saying its more of an issue back home is because that is a beauty standard back home. Girls are literally taking dangerous fattening pills and mocking slim girls. I've been mocked by fobs and older women most of my life.

Also, it is fob men who are encouraging this dangerous lifestyle and even call it 'chubby' when it is plain fat. I've seen you praise these women TekNiKo and they were just fat!

You cannot come for Western Xalimos, when you and your ilk are encouraging unhealthy beauty standards amongst fobs. At least in the West, girls know being fat is bad and even the fat Xalimos I know try to go on diets ect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Major cap and major BS.

Since you have issues with me and don't believe anything I say. How about you ask the grown guys who've been back home?!

Fat/chubby women are seen as beautiful back home and are associated with wealth! That is a fact. Look at fob tiktok, instagram ect. They even routinely talk about it as well.

Again, what you're saying is major cap! Back home, average/poorer women are slim. A Somali man back home can easily get slim woman if he wanted to. But, slimness is associated with gaajo.
Whilst the middle class Xalimos with maids tend to be big.

How old are you horta?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Major cap and major BS.

Since you have issues with me and don't believe anything I say. How about you ask the grown guys who've been back home?!

Fat/chubby women are seen as beautiful back home and are associated with wealth! That is a fact. Look at fob tiktok, instagram ect. They even routinely talk about it as well.

Again, what you're saying is major cap! Back home, average/poorer women are slim. Whilst the middle class Xalimos with maids tend to be big.

How old are you horta?
Keep lying to yourself to fit your narratives, i've never seen niggas back home in my entire time being there chasing fat women, what are they supposed to do when thats all thats available. If it makes you feel better whatever you say, fat women are the beauty standard :ooh::ooh:

Keep lying to yourself to fit your narratives, i've never seen niggas back home in my entire time being there chasing fat women, what are they supposed to do when thats all thats available. If it makes you feel better whatever you say, fat women are the beauty standard :ooh::ooh:
Everyone will tell you this.

This isn't even up for debate. Even the men will tell you this. So stop being stubborn.

That is all that is available? I'm questioning if you have ever been back home now. There are probably more slim women back home than the West, so what what on earth are you talking about?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Everyone will tell you this.

This isn't even up for debate. Even the men will tell you this. So stop being stubborn.

That is all that is available? I'm questioning if you have ever been back home now. There are probably more slim women back home than the West, so what what on earth are you talking about?
Cope, i understand defending somali women is your priority theres no point in arguing with you it'll go nowhere. Build gyms across Somalia for women to attend and work on their physical body back home and see how much the standards change :kanyeshrug:

I'm done arguing this will lead no where, nabad gelyo

TekNiKo

VIP

Whats your definition of fat? I am not talking slightly chubby queens but really fat women that weigh 200+ pounds.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
@xoogster
Kevin samuels should told them big shirley's to go to Somalia ,since they are the beauty standard there :hemad:
From all the butaac xalimos ive known in toronto still single i should've came to somalispot much longer ago, could've been the hookup plug for "fat women chasers" back home
Just Kidding Wink GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Whats your definition of fat? I am not talking slightly chubby queens but really fat women that weigh 200+ pounds.

I can't see the video.

But what you see as chubby, is definitely what I see as fat. Do you remember when you were posting pictures of fob women and I was saying that their weight is unhealthy?

TekNiKo

VIP
I can't see the video.

But what you see as chubby, is definitely what I see as fat. Do you remember when you were posting pictures of fob women and I was saying that their weight is unhealthy?

Would you consider her fat?

reer

VIP

ome thing people dont account for in poor countries is carbs being cheap and filling vs hilib etc. so they eat carbs which helps weight gain.

Trending