Kevin Samuel dead?

That man hated black women but y’all ignored that.

Screenshot_20220510-003745_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nigga you literally just skipped the part where he said men won’t take accountability and will deflect onto women which will bring in more male fanbase. Sick incel.
Did he said that ?! You putting words in his mouth.

It was obvious why he talked only to women ,because dudes don't bring views & wouldn't even consult him that much like women .

I acknowledge that fact & thats why i said it earlier .

Literally just said that before :wtfdis:
I know, but he specifically said men don't want to hear the truth. This man specifically targetted women because he knows men aren't going to entertain such disrespect, even if true but will watch women being treated like trash. Says a lot about how some men operate.

Did he said that ?! You putting words in his mouth.

It was obvious why he talked only to women ,because dudes don't bring views & wouldn't even consult him that much like women .

I acknowledge that fact & thats why i said it earlier .
What does, men don't want to hear the truth mean?!

So you admit you are one of the black woman hating incels that would rather deflecy onto women instead of hold men accountable that he was pandering to, as he stated in the video?

And are you all gonna admit y’all hâte black women?

:hmm:
Why should I hate BW ?! :faysalwtf:
I agreed he was pandering to men ,since he went viral ,BUT he was karbashing men also

I know, but he specifically said men don't want to hear the truth. This man specifically targetted women because he knows men aren't going to entertain such disrespect, even if true but will watch women being treated like trash. Says a lot about how some men operate.
I think he said "their" truth
They don't wanna hear that they can do better .
What does, men don't want to hear the truth mean?!
That they trash & arent "high value" & should focus on earning more etc.

I think he said "their" truth
They don't wanna hear that they can do better .

That they trash & arent "high value" & should focus on earning more etc.
Exactly, they don't want to be held accountable. He knows talking to men disrespectfully isn't going to make his channel popular. Yet shitting on women will and it really shows the hatred people have for madow women.

Exactly, they don't want to be held accountable. He knows talking to men disrespectfully isn't going to make his channel popular. Yet shitting on women will and it really shows the hatred people have for madow women.
People love drama nothing to do with madow women

I watched some shows & they rather be boring
He has mostly monologues on issues of his community & how to fix those

Then he talks to people & have normal conversation .

People love drama nothing to do with madow women

I watched some shows & they rather be boring
He has mostly monologues on issues of his community & how to fix those

Then he talks to people & have normal conversation .
Drama at the expense of women, madow to be exact.

He said it himself, shitting on men doesn't sell and cadaan women have the whole fragile femininity thing going.

Drama at the expense of women, madow to be exact.

He said it himself, shitting on men doesn't sell and cadaan women have the whole fragile femininity thing going.
Agree ,but they shouldn't be on his show then .

What does a 35 year old , over 200 pounds, single of mother of 3 from 3 different dudes expect to hear ? :mjlol:

Agree ,but they shouldn't be on his show then .

What does a 35 year old , over 200 pounds, single of mother of 3 from 3 different dudes expect to hear ? :mjlol:
Work on yourself, slim down. It will be harder to find a very rich man ect, but you can say it in a respectful manner.

One woman wasn't even ugly, actually had a 6 figure business and was a mum of one. All she wanted was a man who made similar to her as she tried dating down and they took advantage of her. Why did he feel the need to rip into her?

Trending

Latest posts