Kenyans lusting after Xalimos again

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
They look like zombies.
Fym this guy does all of that and he's the epitome of youthful :drakewtf:
Screenshot_20200603-081753.png

I'm pretty indifferent. I don't care about their preferences until they mention our name out of
of turn.

I just don't see the need to uplift one group and denigrate another. It's very infantile.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It isn’t infantile, they’re saving their ego. I’ve never in my life seen a Somali guy chat up a Somali girl (by himself) that he didn’t previously know. They’re scared to death of Somali girls.

Im not sure about exoticness but the times when I don’t straighten my hair I get way too much attention. The average (in shape/not hijab wearing) Somali girl pretty much would catch nearly every guys attention because we fit today’s standard of beauty (in the west).

I know but most other prostitutes don’t live a double life. Some innocent Somali guys are going to be paying 50k for these women but the entirety of West London smashed for £50

There are girls that sleep around, yes.

But only bottom of the barrel, or women who have fallen on hard times resort to prostitution. Not the average ciyaal suqaad who might have messed around here and there.

That is insane. I hardly doubt a fully fledged prostitute could hoodwink a man into marriage.

There are girls that sleep around, yes.

But only bottom of the barrel, or women who have fallen on hard times resort to prostitution. Not the average ciyaal suqaad who might have messed around here and there.

That is insane. I hardly doubt a fully fledged prostitute could hoodwink a man into marriage.
Oh yes she could. How would he know of her 'work'?

Why dont somali women in kenya f*ck around Madows? Do our men guard them well, Do they realize that they can be killed for Madow fucking?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It isn’t infantile, they’re saving their ego. I’ve never in my life seen a Somali guy chat up a Somali girl (by himself) that he didn’t previously know. They’re scared to death of Somali girls.

Im not sure about exoticness but the times when I don’t straighten my hair I get way too much attention. The average (in shape/not hijab wearing) Somali girl pretty much would catch nearly every guys attention because we fit today’s standard of beauty (in the west).

Jeez, I don't know if you can tell yourself but that came off really condescending. I feel sorry for all those guys if they really do. But I feel like most Somali men wouldn't even consider a non-Hijabi in the first place, or respect a woman who doesn't wear it (no offense, just honesty) to send a messenger on their behalf. Grueling years? Are you a woman or Harvard Law School? And if you don't even wear the hijab yourself I think it's a little hypocritical to expect akhlaaq from a potential suitor. But what exactly do you mean by uniqueness? Sorry but this comment is just hella weird.

Trending

Latest posts